|No RIght to Drink Milk from Own Cow|
|Wednesday, 28 September 2011 18:35|
JUDGE: NO RIGHT TO DRINK MILK FROM OWN COW
On September 9th, 2011 Wisconsin Judge Patrick J. Fiedler signed a court order declaring that owners of dairy cows in Wisconsin do NOT have the right to drink the milk from their own cow!
The order applies to a case between plaintiffs Nourished by Nature, LLC and its members, dairy farmers Mark and Petra Zinniker, Gayle Loiselle and Robert Karp VERSUS defendant Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection (DATCP). Nourished by Nature, LLC and the Zinnikers contracted for a herd of cows wholly owned by the LLC to be boarded at Zinniker Farm. Loiselle and Karp also contracted with the Zinnikers to board their wholly owned cow. In February 2010 the plaintiffs filed suit against DATCP seeking a court ruling that their boarding contracts were legal. Last month Judge Fiedler denied plaintiffs motion and rejected their arguments that they have the fundamental right to possess, use and enjoy their property. The plaintiffs filed a Motion for Clarification which resulted in the September 9th order.
Judge Fiedler's ruling disregards the fundamental right to life and liberty of farmers and citizens. The preamble of the Constitution declares that government was founded to secure the rights of its citizens.
The Wisconsin Judicial Commission has the power to remove a Judge from the bench and that is our goal, but we need your help!
ACTION TO TAKE
1. Please download the complaint form, which you can fill in your own narrative. Here is a link to the form: http://rawmilkparty.com/resources/Action+Alert$2C+Consumer+Form+Blank$2C.pdf
2. Here is a link to a form that the narrative is already filled out: http://rawmilkparty.com/resources/Concerned+Citizen.pdf.
3. Enter your name and sign it, then fax to (608) 266-8647 or mail to :
WISCONSIN JUDICIAL COMMISSION
4. Wait 3 days after you mailed or faxed your form. Follow your complaint form up with a phone call to the Wisconsin Judicial Commission at (608) 266-7637, and ask if they received your complaint.
5. If they received it, tell them that you would like to personally speak with the person who is responsible for investigating this complaint. Tell the investigator that this judge is denying farmers of their fundamental constitutional rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Tell the investigator that you want the judge brought to justice, and demand that The Wisconsin Judicial Commission sees that the Judge is removed from the bench. Then ask the investigator what action is he/she going to take on your behalf to see that The Wisconsin Judicial Commission gives this issue its full attention.