- The 2010 USDA/HHS Guidelines — A Rather Bizarre Definition of “Nutrient Dense”
- The USDAâ€™s New Dietary Guidelines
- Vitamin D — Problems With the Latitude Hypothesis
- Soy to the World: A Holiday Wish from Whole Foods Market
- Is Vitamin D Safe? Still Depends on Vitamins A and K! Testimonials and a Human Study
- Paul C. on Are Some People Pushing Their Vitamin D Levels Too High?
- Alexandra on Is Vitamin D Safe? Still Depends on Vitamins A and K! Testimonials and a Human Study
- Debunking Myths About An Animal Based Diet | EUPHORY on The Curious Case of Campbell’s Rats — Does Protein Deficiency Prevent Cancer?
- “Forks Over Knives”: Is the Science Legit? (A Review and Critique) « Raw Food SOS: Troubleshooting on the Raw Food Diet on The Curious Case of Campbell’s Rats — Does Protein Deficiency Prevent Cancer?
- Hypercalciuria and Kidney stones: A paleo compatible solution | Julianne's Paleo & Zone Nutrition Blog on Are Some People Pushing Their Vitamin D Levels Too High?
Monthly Archives: November 2010
Eager readers want to know how to incorporate the “health benefits” of soy into their Thanksgiving dinners. As the Naughty Nutritionist, I suggest we not eat soy this Thursday but speak it. In other words, let’s talk tofurky. … Continue reading
Every week I get agonized letters from parents who fed their sons soy infant formula and who report estrogenized boys who are flabby, lethargic, high strung and/or embarrassed by breasts and underdeveloped genitals. These parents want to know, “What … Continue reading