Save up to $50 off cost of regular registration if you register by April 30, 2012.
- a sparkling Kentucky Kaboom Kombucha bar;
- a delicious comfort food dinner featuring meatloaf, mashed potatoes and bone broth gravy, with grass-fed beef from Missouri’s own US Wellness Meats.
- a scrumptious dessert bar with your choice of organic butter-crusted pies;
- a telling of first-hand farm raid stories by Joe Dixon of Morningland Dairy and John Moody of Whole Life Buying Club; and
- “How You Can Help Your Farmers During a Raid” – remarks by Elizabeth Gamsky Rich, Esq., FTCLDF Vice President and attorney.