Summer Journal as Digital Talking Book for the visually impaired. Also great for iPods or listening in the car. Many thanks to Amy Adams (ePubUSA.com,LLC) for this service!
Journal in PDF format (78MB)
- Vaccine Myths versus Benefits Stephanie Seneff looks at rising rates of autism
- Thoughts on the Vaccine Debate Dr. Nick Gonzalez shares his perspective
- Adjuvants in Vaccines Megan Pond lists what’s in the toxic brew
- How to Protect Your Child Recourse for parents in the age of parens patriae
- Every Last One Louise Habakus presents a plan to reverse the vaccine trend
- Holistic Remedies Kim Schuette shares gentle treatments for the vaccine-injured child
- Successful HP Cilla Whatcott shares her knowledge of safe and effective homeoprophylaxis
- President’s Message: Vaccination Assault
- Letters: Letters to the Editor of Wise Traditions
- Caustic Commentary: Sally Fallon Morell takes on the Diet Dictocrats
- WAPF Vaccination Index The facts and figures on vaccines
- Technology as Servant: John Moody on problems with blue light
- All Thumbs Book Reviews
- Tim’s DVD Reviews
- Food Feature Monica Ford on real food for real kids in the real world
- Legislative Updates Judith McGeary, Esq, on the FDA move to undermine the Tester-Hagan amendment
- Soy Alert Kaayla Daniel reveals an industry disappointment: soy does not help asthma
- A Campaign for Real Milk:
- Healthy Baby Gallery: More Wise Traditions babies!
by Sally Fallon Morell
This issue is devoted to the subject of vaccinations—not the major focus of WAPF (which is nutrition), but a subject that fits well into our mission statement of nontoxic therapies.
We are hearing some strong words about the current “vaccination warsˮ—the push to make vaccinations mandatory in many states. One critic called vaccinations “biochemical warfare against a largely unsuspecting public, particularly children, disguised as disease prevention by means of Mickey Mouse science.ˮ
Said another observer: “We are struggling against one of the most dangerous, diabolical and powerful cults in the U.S.; that is, ‘science-based’ and ‘evidence-based medicine’ within the Church of Scientism. Undoubtedly when future historians scour what remains of the news, computer files and texts from the early 21st century’s Vaccine Age (assuming anything of humanity remains), they will identify a delusional global dictator (Bill Gates) and the cult’s preeminent false prophet (Paul Offit) as the principal harbingers of vaccine barbarism. Certainly by then a new paradigm, which fully comprehends the advances in epigenetics and the functions of the epigenome, biological systems theories and biophysics will have informed our future ancestors that vaccination, as practiced during the primitive 20th and 21st centuries, was a medical abomination.ˮ
More strong words: “From its inception vaccination has been fraught with no science, fraud, corruption, and big government money. Injecting cow belly pus and horse hoof pus into babies to keep them from getting sick? Roll forward to today’s ingredients. How can this possibly be believed to be benign and ̔for the good of the whole?̓ Sinister indeed.ˮ
We agree with the critics that vaccination as practiced today is a two hundred-year-old mistake. We hope that the selection of articles in the current edition will justify these harsh words, but also give our readers the tools they need to protect themselves from both the vaccinations themselves and from the infectious diseases against which these vaccinations are supposed to provide protection. And meanwhile we will continue sending action alerts to various states where bills requiring mandatory vaccination are up for consideration in the legislatures.
On a happier note, our annual conference is not far off, and we are looking forward to seeing many of you there. For more information on Wise Traditions 2015, see pages 18-21. As always, we have a great lineup of speakers, a wonderful array of exhibitors and will be serving delicious, nutritious meals. Both newcomers and conference veterans will come away enlightened and inspired.