What is going on? Is the coronavirus an infectious disease as we’ve been told? Is there a different way to understand viruses and our current health crisis?
Dr. Tom Cowan challenges our paradigm of both in today’s podcast episode. He discusses Koch’s postulates: the standard by which scientists and doctors have long determined infectious diseases. And he explains why it’s problematic that this standard has not been applied on the coronavirus. He sheds light on the issues with testing using the RTPCR test.
And he reveals a very different theory on how viruses spread, considering them messengers of sorts, that respond to poisons that jeopardize our health.
He also addresses the part that our environment plays in wellness. He discusses air pollution and non-native electromagnetic frequencies—particularly 5G. He also goes back in time, pointing out how certain conditions that were factors at the time of the 1918 flu pandemic and polio, for example, are also at play today.
Tom goes over all of the science in a logical, step-by-step fashion to help us get a grasp on how we got to where we are today.
Highlights from the conversation include:
- References so people can explore the topic further (see resources below)
- Just because a lot of people have the same symptoms doesn’t prove there is an infection (examples of Chernobyl or the Atomic bomb); an example of this is when people got paralysis from lead arsenic, it was assumed to be an infection/virus
- “Koch’s postulates” – the medical standard for labeling infections
- The definition of a virus: a piece of DNA or RNA encapsulated by a piece of your own cell; a virus is when the body is under attack it releases a piece of genetic material, through the cell membrane: known as exosomes
- There’s been no examination to see if healthy people have the coronavirus or if 100% of those who have died had it
- They were unable to get 100% of the “wild” mice to get sick with the coronavirus so they found genetically defective mice to get sick
- At the time of polio, they couldn’t see the bacteria, nor could they find control groups, so they tried to transmit it to a healthy animal (with ~500 monkeys)
- And in the 1950s when there were polio cases in Detroit (where DDT was sprayed) they looked for a contagious virus and found it in 51% of the sick; why didn’t the other 49% have it? (If it’s infectious, they all should have had it.)
- It has not been proven that coronavirus is the cause of the sickness people are getting; though Tom is not saying what the cause is
- The RTPCR test is a surrogate test developed by Carey Mullis yet even Carey Mullis says that this test is not intended for identifying viruses
- Virgin says viruses are messages, a “rapid response” team
- This is how we communicate within our body and outside of our body
- A look at the way physicists explain the world (energy / crystallized energy)
- How 5G interferes with oxygen absorption, denigrates DNA and RNA, and interferes with calcium distribution in and across the cell membrane
- How fear and hatred are the antithesis of a healthy, happy world
“Virus Mania” by Torsten Englebrecht – https://www.amazon.com/Virus-Mania-Continually-Epidemics-Billion-Dollar/dp/1425114679
“The Silent Revolution in Cancer and AIDS Medicine” by Heinrich Kremer – https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/silent-revolution-in-cancer-and-aids-medicine-heinrich-kremer/1100686034
“The Invisible Rainbow” by Arthur Firstenberg – https://www.amazon.com/Invisible-Rainbow-History-Electricity-Life/dp/1645020096
“Cancer and the New Biology of Water” by Tom Cowan – https://www.amazon.com/Cancer-Biology-Water-Thomas-Cowan/dp/1603588817
“Water Codes” by Carly Nuday – https://www.amazon.com/Water-Codes-Science-Consciousness-Enlightenment/dp/0986268402
Theinfectious myth.com – https://theinfectiousmyth.com
2014 lecture at NIH on the state of virology with Skip Virgin – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRVxTBuvChU
Larry Dossey (energy forms around world) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECA1PNJOQR0
PS22 Children’s Chorus “Hallelujah” – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCLI7ewjvBo🖨️ Print post