BECOME A MEMBER
THE WESTON A. PRICE FOUNDATION
The Weston A. Price Foundation is a tireless advocate for nutrient-dense food.
YOUR MEMBERSHIP CONTRIBUTIONS HELP FUND MANY PROJECTS!
We can’t provide these services without your memberships. Ninety percent of our funding comes from people like you supporting our mission. This is a partnership!
- Our system of local chapters helping consumers obtain nutrient-dense foods locally
- westonaprice.org – the most viewed alternative nutrition website on the Internet
- realmilk.com and the Campaign for Real Milk to help everyone locate raw milk and support the growing raw milk movement
- Annual shopping guide research and publication
- Annual conference and exhibiting
- Wise Traditions podcast every week
- Nourishing Our Children focused on teaching adults how to nourish themselves and their children
- Soy Alert! a campaign to eliminate this toxic food from our diets, as well as on the institutional and agricultural level
- Laboratory research on fat-soluble vitamins and other nutrition topics
- Legislative advocacy and information to protect farmers and producers
- Vaccine awareness
- 12-Spoons restaurant rating project (coming soon)
- International outreach, sending chapter leaders to other continents with our message
SUPPORT US, SO WE CAN SUPPORT YOU.
- Our quarterly journal: Wise Traditions in Food, Farming and the Healing Arts
- A members-only Facebook closed group
- Our annual Shopping Guide
- Our eleven informative brochures
- 12-Spoons restaurant rating site
- Discount tuition at our annual conference
- Timely email information and action alerts
You can also join by calling us at (202) 363-4394