BECOME A MEMBER
THE WESTON A. PRICE FOUNDATION
The Weston A. Price Foundation is a tireless advocate for nutrient-dense food.
YOUR MEMBERSHIP CONTRIBUTIONS HELP FUND MANY PROJECTS!
We can’t provide these services without your memberships. Ninety percent of our funding comes from people like you who recognize the value in supporting health. This is a partnership!
- WAPF’s insights & recommendations are free of industrial, political, or profit-based bias. They are based on traditional diets which sustained societies in health for thousands of years.
- Our system of local chapters helping consumers obtain nutrient-dense foods locally
- westonaprice.org is the most viewed alternative nutrition website on the Internet
- realmilk.com and the Campaign for Real Milk help everyone locate clean raw milk and support the growing raw milk movement
- Annual shopping guide research and publication
- Annual conference and exhibiting feature cutting edge insights into holistic healing and health, along with practical, delicious, and nourishing traditional foods.
- Wise Traditions podcast every week
- Nourishing Our Children focuses on teaching adults how to nourish themselves and their children for robust health
- Soy Alert! a campaign to eliminate this toxic food from our diets, as well as on the institutional and agricultural level
- Laboratory research on fat-soluble vitamins and other nutrition topics
- Legislative advocacy and information to protect farmers and producers
- Vaccine awareness
- 12-Spoons restaurant rating project (coming soon)
- International outreach, sending chapter leaders to other continents with our message
SUPPORT US, SO WE CAN SUPPORT YOU.
- Our quarterly journal: Wise Traditions in Food, Farming and the Healing Arts
- A members-only MeWe group
- Our annual Shopping Guide
- Our main dietary guidelines brochure and twelve informative trifold flyers
- 12-Spoons restaurant rating site
- Timely email information and action alerts
- Wise Conversations – Monthly access to private Q&A with WAPF experts
- Consult with Pete Kennedy on state laws, regulations and policies including food freedom legislation and issues regarding consumer access to raw milk, cottage foods and on-farm meat and poultry processing.
You can also join by calling us at (202) 363-4394