ENJOY LACTO-FERMENTED CONDIMENTS AND BEVERAGES.
Primitive and traditional diets contain a high content of food enzymes and beneficial bacteria from lacto-fermented vegetables, fruits, beverages, dairy products, meats and condiments.
- On fermented foods
- On fermented drinks
- Are Kombucha and Other Fermented Foods Toxic Because of Their Aldehyde Content? by Chris Masterjohn, PhD
- Fermented Fish Foods by Alison Birks
WISE TRADITIONS PODCASTS
- Episode 12 — “Kombucha Mamma” Kombucha Craze with Hannah Crum
- Episode 44 — Principle 5: Lacto-fermented Foods with Sally Fallon Morell
- Episode 73 — Drink Your Bugs with Hannah Crum
- Episode 114 — The Wild World of Fermentation with Sandor Katz
- Episode 202 — What You Don’t Know about Ferments with Monica Ford and Elaina Luther
- Episode 215 — Kefir: A Unique Probiotic Drink with Victor Cozzetto
- Episode 247 — What’s So Good About Fermented Foods? with Sally Fallon Morell
WISE CONVERSATIONS FOR MEMBERS
View past members–only meetings. These online meetings allow members to ask questions on specific topics.
If you aren’t a member, join here. Member login required first. Look for “View Wise Conversations.”
- Wise Conversations VII with Sally Fallon Morell on Principles 4 and 5
11 Principles Logo — Michelle Bielovitz. Art Direction and Photography Design — Sandrine Perez