INCLUDE ANIMAL FOODS.
All traditional cultures consumed some sort of animal food such as fish and shellfish; land and water fowl; land and sea mammals; eggs; milk and milk products; reptiles; and insects. The whole animal is consumed—muscle meat, organs, bones and fat, with the organ meats and fats preferred.
- Dangers of Vegan and Vegetarian Diets English and Spanish
- Request one free dietary principles brochure
- Brochures available for purchase 25¢ each, with bulk discounts
- Dangers of Vegetarianism, Spring 2008
- Request one random free journal
- Journals available for purchase $12 each, with bulk discounts
- Episode 21 —Principle 2: All Traditional Cultures Consume Sort ofAnimal Foods with Sally Fallon Morell
- Episode 31 — Vegetarianism Reconsidered with Lierre Keith
- Episode 109 — Vegetarianism Explained with Natasha Campbell-McBride
- Episode 213 — Yes to Meat with Sally Fallon Morell
- Episode 231 — Eating Nose to Tail with Bill Schindler, PhD
- Episode 236 — Were our Ancestors Vegetarian? with Sally Fallon Morell
WISE CONVERSATIONS FOR MEMBERS
View past members–only meetings. These online meetings allow members to ask questions on specific topics.
If you aren’t a member, join here. Member login required first. Look for “View Wise Conversations.”
- Wise Conversations V with Sally Fallon Morell on Principles 2 and 3
11 Principles Logo — Michelle Bielovitz. Art Direction and Photography Design — Sandrine Perez