EAT SOME ANIMAL FOODS RAW; COOK MOST PLANT FOODS.
All traditional cultures cooked some or most of their food, especially plant foods like grains and vegetables, but all consumed a portion of their animal foods raw.
- Why We Cook by Sally Fallon Morell
- A Campaign for Real Milk — our website on raw milk
- Brochure: A Campaign for Real Milk — English, German and Spanish
- Request one free dietary principles brochure
- Podcasts on Raw Milk
- Episode 38 — Principle 4: All Traditional Cultures Cooked Some of Their Food, and Ate Some of Their Animal Products Raw with Sally Fallon Morell
- Episode 218 — Say Cheese! with Sally Fallon Morell
- Episode 245 — Raw vs. Cooked with Sally Fallon Morell
- Steak Tartare by Susanna Zahratka
- Steak Tartare with Duck Egg Yolk by Mai Meyers
- Raw Milk Yogurt
- Raw Cream Vanilla Ice Cream
- Never Buy Mayonnaise Again
WISE CONVERSATIONS FOR MEMBERS
View past members–only meetings. These online meetings allow members to ask questions on specific topics.
If you aren’t a member, join here. Member login required first. Look for “View Wise Conversations.”
- Wise Conversations VII with Sally Fallon Morell on Principles 4 and 5