Raw meat offers a lot of health benefits. It’s healthy to consume some enzymes, which are killed off when meat is cooked. Raw beef is high in vitamin B complex and it’s beneficial for hormonal and reproductive health. Because you will be serving the meat raw, be sure to buy it from a reputable source, organic and pasture raised.
Use very fresh eggs from a reputable source, organic and pasture raised. [Recipe editors note – preferably soy and corn-free.]
This recipe has some non traditional elements, like olives and cilantro, for the twist. Serve with sourdough bread, crackers or on salad bed.
- 8 oz ground beef or finely chopped sirloin
- 8 Green olives, chopped
- 1 oz Cilantro, chopped
- 2 oz Anchovies with oil, chopped
- ½ Lemon juice
- 1 oz Grated Parmesan cheese
- Small handful Dried ramps, crushed or fresh scallions, sliced
- Maldon salt, if needed
- Tellicherry black pepper for taste
- 3 Fermented garlic gloves or 1 fresh, chopped
- 1 Fermented asparagus stalk, cut in small cubes
- Herbs de Provence for taste
- Duck or chicken egg yolk
It’s easiest to chop everything with Mezzaluna (half moon shaped knife with 2 handles).
Mix everything together, except egg yolk.
Anchovies are salty enough, so extra salt is probably not needed. I do like to add few Maldon salt flakes for a crunch.