We have created a number of brochures that introduce the reader to basic principles of nutrition, the work of Weston A. Price and the Weston A. Price Foundation, and topics of “frequently asked questions.”
Basic Foundation Booklet and Brochure
- WAPF Guidelines & Membership Booklet: “Principles of Healthy Diets”. Click the link to read an online version of our basic informational booklet (including translations in numerous languages). The 28-page print version fits in a business envelope for easy mailing and has space on the front for your contact information. It is available for $1 each in our Store ($.60 each for orders of 100 or more).
- WAPF Trifold Brochurel (PDF 176KB): This simple flyer gives the quickest possible snapshot of our basic principles. You may download this black and white PDF form, type your contact information into the Local Contact box, and photocopy it front and back on 8.5″x11″ paper for mass distribution. Excellent for farmers’ markets! German translation here.
Two-Color Trifold Brochures on Special Issues
The following two-color brochures are available in our Store for 25 cents each, or 15 cents each for 100 or more. You may also download them as PDFs and photocopy them front and back on 8.5″x11″ paper for mass distribution (preferrably in color but black and white is acceptable) by clicking on the links below.
- A Campaign for Real Milk (PDF 216KB)
- Real Milk Brochure-German (PDF 216KB) RealMilk-Spanish (Word 39 KB )
- The Dangers of Industrial Fats & Oils (PDF 154KB)
- Cod Liver Oil (PDF 219KB)
- Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund (PDF 258KB)
- How to Protect Yourself From Cancer With Food (PDF 207KB) Cancer Spanish Version (PDF 184 KB)
- Myths and Truths About Cholesterol (PDF 136KB) Spanish Version (PDF 495 KB)
- Nutrition for Mental Health (PDF 187KB)
- Soy Alert (PDF 123KB)
- Sugar Alert (200KB)
- Vegetarian Flyer (PDF 151 KB)
- Why Butter is Better (PDF 396 KB) Spanish Version (PDF 341 KB)
- Why Butter is Better – Danish Translation (PDF 458KB)
- Homemade Raw Milk Formula for Babies (PDF 322KB)