How Vaccinated People Shed COVID-19
My partner went camping with his friend this summer—the friend had received his first Covid-19 vaccine dose several weeks prior to the trip. They spent over twelve hours in the car together over a long weekend, traveling to and from the campsite as well as traveling around at their destination. (Thankfully, they were not sharing a tent.) The vaccinated friend started to cough when they first set off and, over the weekend, developed a fever.
My partner fell ill once he returned from this camping trip, but it was nothing like any respiratory illness that he had suffered in the past—on the rare occasions he does come down with a cold or the flu, he usually gets a lot of mucous discharge from his sinuses. Twenty-four hours after returning from the camping trip, he began displaying what looked to me like a Herxheimer (detoxification) reaction: extreme fatigue, headache, low grade fever, chills, achy body, dizziness, nausea, excessive sweating, frequent urinating, mild diarrhea. He had no runny nose or sore throat, but he started coughing later that week, and it was a dry cough. All in all, it took him ten days to recover.
Because his friend gradually deteriorated over the weekend, my partner decided to isolate himself in the spare bedroom upon returning home. Our child stayed away from him and was fine throughout. I was looking after him and keeping a distance just to be on the safe side, so I did not expect his illness to affect me. I was surprised when after a few days, I got a fairly persistent headache, achy joints, dizziness and night-sweats (but no fever). I was even more surprised when, a few days later, I also became chesty—no coughing, just very tight-chested. I had difficulty sleeping when lying flat on my back and had to raise my back to ease my breathing. This lasted for about ten days. I was not as sick as my partner though; given that the pattern for us has always been that he gets a slight sniffle and I get laid up for two weeks with heavy respiratory symptoms, in that respect, this illness was also unusual.
We later found out that the friend had a Covid-19 test upon returning from that trip, which came back positive. So, if you believe in this narrative, you may assume that his friend contracted Covid-19 (despite being vaccinated) and my partner then caught it from him. To note, this friend is never sick and had not contracted Covid-19 before his vaccination.
COVID-19 Viral Shedding
There is, however, another explanation for our illness: shedding. It works like this:
- The “virus” said to cause Covid-19 has special proteins attached to its coating called spike proteins.
- The mRNA vaccines for Covid-19 (from Moderna and Pfizer) are designed to make your cells produce this protein. The idea is that your body has an immune reaction to the protein and so becomes immune to Covid-19. [Editors’ note: Using a different mechanism, the adenovirus-vectored Covid-19 vaccines made by Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca are also designed to make the cells produce spike protein.]
- Unfortunately, the spike protein itself is disease-causing—possibly a bioengineered toxic protein.
- Once injected, the spike-protein-making mechanism does not remain near the injection site (as the vaccine makers claim), but travels all around the body in the lymph and the bloodstream.
- People who take the vaccine can shed these spike proteins in their breath, urine and feces, and possibly in their sweat (as spike proteins are found in the sweat glands1). It is my belief that so-called shedding occurs because the body is attempting to detox itself of these offending materials.
Because my partner does not agree with me about vaccine shedding, he went on another camping trip with the same friend—this time after the friend had received his second dose of the Covid-19 vaccine several weeks prior. They had the same set-up as before, sharing a car and so on. Upon return, my partner was possibly just tired after a lot of mountaineering as he seemed out of sorts for the best part of that week, but he did not get the Herxheimer-like reaction as he did before.
I asked my partner to stay in the spare bedroom for a week just in case, but I was still very surprised when twenty-four hours after his return home, I felt tight-chested again and could no longer lie flat to sleep. We were both taking supplements as before. I used a hydrogen peroxide nebulizer (see sidebar, next page) after getting the chestiness, and I was fine after a week or so.
I can’t prove that these episodes were due to shedding, but I suspect this is the case as our illnesses were so different from our normal cold or flu.
Widespread Examples of Viral Shedding
I’m not the only one reporting the strange phenomenon of shedding. In an April 26, 2021 “statement of position,”2 America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) warned that spike proteins resulting from experimental Covid-19 gene therapy vaccines have the capacity to 1) pass through the blood-brain barrier, causing neurological damage, 2) be “shed” by the vaccinated, bringing about sickness in unvaccinated children and adults and 3) cause irregular vaginal bleeding in women.
According to AFLDS, these experimental vaccines produce “many trillions of particles of spike proteins in the recipient,” and vaccinated individuals “can shed some of these (spike protein) particles to close contacts.” Dr. Simone Gold, founder of AFLDS, points to a document from Pfizer’s experimental trials in which the pharmaceutical giant acknowledges this mechanism of potential shedding.3 As the Pfizer document states (page 67), one can be “exposed to [the] study intervention due to environmental exposure,” including “by inhalation or skin contact” with someone involved in the study, or with another who has been exposed in the same way.
According to AFLDS, “the spike proteins are pathogenic (‘disease causing’) just like the full virus.”2 Furthermore, the vaccine spike proteins “bind more tightly than the fully intact virus.” AFLDS states that cases have been reported around the world of “pericarditis, shingles, pneumonia, blood clots in the extremities and brain, Bell’s Palsy, vaginal bleeding and miscarriages. . . in persons who are near persons who have been vaccinated.” Such shedding also “appears to be causing [a] wide variety of autoimmune disease (where the body attacks its own tissue) in some persons.” Finally, the organization notes that it “is aware of thousands of reports involving vaginal bleeding, post-menopausal vaginal bleeding, and miscarriages following COVID-19 vaccination as well as anecdotal reports of similar adverse events among those in close contact with the vaccinated.”
Science Fiction or the Real Thing?
The Weston A. Price Foundation has argued that the SARS CoV-2 “virus” has never been isolated and is not the cause of the Covid-19 disease. However, in regards to the Covid-19 vaccines, I don’t think it matters whether the SARS-CoV-2 virus is actually identified or exists. What is important is that the SARS-CoV-2 viral pandemic narrative serves as an excuse to inject a novel gene therapy agent into billions of human beings. The perpetrators admit that this agent is both new and experimental, with no known long-term safety record.
Again, what these gene therapy agents do is get into the recipient’s own cells to create what is believed to be the viral spike protein, against which recipients theoretically develop antibodies. It is worth pointing out that while Wuhan, China has served as the whipping boy for Covid-19 origins, development of the spike protein technology has taken place in European and American laboratories—Amsterdam University Medical Centre, Harvard Medical School, the University of Oxford and the Swiss company ExcellGene.4
The very pro-vaccine Salk Institute admits that the spike protein alone can cause disease.5 According to an April 2021 Institute press release, “scientists studying other coronaviruses have long suspected that the spike protein contributed to damaging vascular endothelial cells, but this is the first time the process has been documented.” However, the Salk Institute hastened to reassure the public that the spike proteins in the virus “behave very differently than those safely encoded by vaccines.”
A December 2020 preprint indicates that the spike protein is especially damaging to the endothelial cells that line your blood vessels (as well as other organs), which potentially is contributing to the blood clotting disorders observed in Covid-19 vaccine recipients.6 The endothelial lining is smooth, so blood can flow through freely. If spike proteins become embedded in the blood vessel lining, clots may form around them. This spike protein is looking increasingly like a Swiss-army-knife version of pathogenic proteins, with many different avenues for causing disease.7,8
In early June 2021, Byram Bridle, a viral immunologist and associate professor at University of Guelph, Ontario, conceded that the synthetic spike protein induced by the Covid injections is a toxin. As quoted by Children’s Health Defense, Bridle stated: “We made a big mistake. We didn’t realize it until now. We thought the spike protein was a great target antigen, we never knew the spike protein itself was a toxin and was a pathogenic protein. So by vaccinating people we are inadvertently inoculating them with a toxin.”9
In further remarks, Bridle stated: “However, when studying the severe COVID-19, […] heart problems, lots of problems with the cardiovascular system, bleeding and clotting, are all associated with COVID-19. In doing that research, what has been discovered by the scientific community, the spike protein on its own is almost entirely responsible for the damage to the cardiovascular system, if it gets into circulation.”9
A team of biologists at DRASTIC (Decentralized Radical Autonomous Search Team Investigating COVID-19) has been digging up evidence that the spike protein is the product of manipulation in bioweapon labs working to develop disease-causing agents (#Drastic).10 Supporting this premise is the work of Dr. David Martin, who has searched out patents that show the artificial nature of the spike protein.11
Other scientists, such as Walter Chesnut (#Parsifaler)12 and Nicola Bidoli (#Bidoli- Nicola)13 have dug up evidence to show that shedding is possibly related to self-disseminating vaccines, a vaccine concept that has been in the works for some time.14 A Johns Hopkins University report from 2018 describes self-spreading vaccines as “genetically engineered to move through populations in the same way as communicable diseases, but rather than causing disease, they confer protection. The vision is that a small number of individuals in the target population could be vaccinated, and the vaccine strain would then circulate in the population much like a pathogenic virus.”15 It’s becoming clear that this “vision” has not lived up to the reality of shedding from disease-causing vaccine spike protein.
To make matters worse, a freedom of information (FOI) request uncovered a Japanese government-run pharmacokinetics study in animals that looked into the distribution of the Pfizer mRNA particles inside the vaccine recipient’s body.16 The vaccine particles did not stay in the injection site (as manufacturers claim) but traveled all around the body within hours of injection; researchers found spike proteins in the blood and lymph, as well as in specific organs such as the liver, adrenal glands and ovaries. I suspect that all Covid-19 vaccines, including the DNA viral vector vaccines made by Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca, behave in a similar fashion once inside the body.
What To Do About COVID-19 Viral Shedding?
It is my personal opinion that unless you sit in a confined space with a recently vaccinated person for a prolonged amount of time, you will not experience any problems, especially if you have a healthy immune system and follow a Wise Traditions diet. If you are affected by shedding, I suggest taking supplements that will prevent the spike protein from affecting your body. My partner and I used some of the methods described in the sidebar and found them effective, but please do your own research and use your discernment, as well as methods like muscle testing, to make your own decisions. These measures will also help you protect yourself from the true cause of Covid-19, which is 5G microwave wireless technology.
Potentially Helpful Supplements
ZINC: Extra zinc may be helpful. The best food sources are shellfish and red meat; another choice is desiccated oysters. Many zinc supplements are available. Remember that phytic acid in plant foods can block zinc uptake.
COD LIVER OIL and HIGH-VITAMIN BUTTER OIL: If you are not already taking these supplements, you definitely should when recovering from spike protein shedding—as well as from full-blown Covid-19. They will provide vitamin A (essential for any detoxification process), along with vitamins D and K2, needed to support vitamin A function. Poultry fat and liver also provide a good balance of A, D and K2.
B VITAMINS: Covid-19 often results in “Covid Toes,” red swollen toes indicative of niacin deficiency. Covid-19 patients also exhibit symptoms of B12 deficiency.17 I recommend taking enough niacin to induce a niacin flush—reddening of the face and a prickly feeling—but niacin should always be taken as part of B vitamin complex. Liver is our best food source of vitamin B12.
VITAMIN C: Vitamin C supports the resolution of all illness. Use a natural form of vitamin C or liposomal-C (vitamin C attached to lipids) for better assimilation.
N-ACETYL CYSTEINE: NAC has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and immune-modulating characteristics that may prove beneficial in the treatment of shedding and even in the treatment and prevention of SARS-CoV-2.18
ARTEMISIN or QUININE TINCTURE: Artemisin comes from the Chinese herb sweet wormwood, and quinine comes from the bark of the cinchona tree. Both serve as medicines for malaria, and both seem helpful for Covid-19 and shedding symptoms. Both are ionophores, opening zinc channels for the cells. Use an artisanal tincture in water.
QUERCETIN: Quercetin is a plant pigment (flavonoid) found in many plants and foods, such as red wine, onions, green tea, buckwheat tea, apples, berries, Ginkgo biloba, St. John’s wort, American elder and others. Buckwheat tea has a large amount of quercetin. It is also available in supplement form. Quercetin may have benefit for some airway infections like the ones people experience from shedding or Covid-19 illness.
ECHINECEA & ST. JOHN’S WORT: Research suggests that these herbs may be helpful, either alone or in combination.19
PINE NEEDLE TEA: Proponents of pine needle tea claim that it can serve as a potential antidote to the current spike protein contagion. Pine needle tea contains a compound called suramin, which has “inhibitory effects against components of the coagulation cascade and against the inappropriate replication and modification of RNA and DNA.”20 An article about pine needle tea notes that “Excessive coagulation causes blood clots, mini-clots, strokes, and unusually heavy menstrual cycles.”20
OLIVE LEAF EXTRACT: Olive leaf extract is said to promote a “die-off” or Herxheimer effect.21
DIATOMACEOUS EARTH, ZEOLITE, or ACTIVATED CHARCOAL: These compounds help remove toxins accumulating in the gut. Take as directed. To prevent any mess, use activated bamboo charcoal in capsule form.
H2O2 NEBULIZER: Sometimes dramatic results occur with nebulizing 3 percent hydrogen peroxide (H2O2). The nebulizer turns the H2O2 into a fine mist, delivered via a mask over the nose and throat. Many brands of nebulizers are available online. For further details, see the article by Dr. Joseph Mercola posted at lewrockwell.com.22
Graphene Oxide: Many Unknowns
– By Merinda Teller
Graphene is the twenty-first century’s miracle material—“the lightest, thinnest, hardest and strongest material known to man,” with density three times harder than the surface of a diamond.1 One atom thick, graphene displays a honeycomb lattice structure of tightly packed carbon atoms. Graphene has unique electrical and mechanical properties but does not inherently possess magnetic properties. However, scientists have been working to induce magnetism through experiments with hydrogen, something that could, among other possibilities, give rise to “a new generation of more powerful computers” that would transmit magnetic and electronic information at the same time.2 The nano compound graphene oxide (GO) features both oxygen and hydrogen in addition to carbon. In alternative circles, there has been much speculation—and few concrete answers—about whether GO is present in or has anything to do with Covid-19 injections and whether this could have something to do with the “shedding” phenomenon.3,4 While it may not yet be possible to answer these questions, what we do know is that graphene and GO have been the focus of intense research in the material sciences and health arenas for some time, with often disturbing results.
NON-LETHAL EFFECTS: “Non-lethal effects” of GO include changes in cell behavior involving “dramatic ruffling and shedding” of the cell membrane (PM)—raising “fundamental questions about how GO interacts with the PM.”5
TOXICITY: Scientists report that GO “may promote acute inflammatory reactions and chronic injury by interfering with the normal physiological functions of important organ systems,” including lung injury.6
VACCINES: Vaccine companies state that Covid vaccines do not contain GO, but the literature describes “functionalized graphene oxide” as a feasible vaccine carrier, stating that GO “shows significant adjuvant activity” and “is expected to be introduced into vaccine research to improve the efficacy of vaccines.”7 One study describes polyethylene glycol (PEG) as a coating for GO (GO-PEG);8 both mRNA Covid injections include lipid nanoparticles coated with PEG.
SELF-ASSEMBLY: Scientists have studied self-assembling nanostructures, including superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles (SPIONs), for drug and vaccine delivery due to their ability “to carry particular biomolecules to specific targets.”9,10 Referencing this literature, a science blogger observes that the technology for a “self-assembling graphene-based biocircuitry system that could feasibly be injected into people and called a ‘vaccine’” is “quite real.”11,12
NEUROELECTRONICS: Jon Rappoport alerted readers in July 2021 to INBRAIN Neuroelectronics’ announcement of collaboration with Merck. INBRAIN is “dedicated to developing the world’s first graphene-based intelligent neuroelectric system.” The implications of such a system, Rappoport suggests, are that it would “replace ‘deficiencies and errors’ in the natural nervous system with [the companies’] own catalog of preferred stimuli and responses.”13
MEMORY and LEARNING: Along these lines, researchers have explored GO’s use as a form of “precision medicine” in animal models, using it to inhibit post-traumatic stress disorder by interrupting anxiety-related neuron signals.14 Others note the nanomaterials’ “unexpected translational potential . . . to target selective synapses in vivo,” including synapses “crucial to learning and memory.”15 Researchers also emphasize GO’s “ability to attach to carrier molecules for drug delivery” and its “therapeutic potential. . . used either alone or included in a medical device.”16
ELECTROMAGNETIC IMPLICATIONS: GO’s properties mean that its presence in vaccines could make recipients highly sensitive to electromagnetic (EM) fields. This hypothesis could be tested “by assessing sensitivity to EM fields amongst vaccinated compared to non-vaccinated.”4
- Sun et al. Graphene oxide nanosheets stimulate ruffling and shedding of mammalian cell plasma membranes. Chem. 2016;1(2):273-286.
- Zhang et al. Graphene oxide induces dose-dependent lung injury in rats by regulating autophagy. Exp Ther Med. 2021;21(5):462.
- Cao et al. Recent progress of graphene oxide as a potential vaccine carrier and adjuvant. Acta Biomater. 2020;112:14-28.
- Xu et al. Functionalized graphene oxide serves as a novel vaccine nano-adjuvant for robust stimulation of cellular immunity. Nanoscale. 2016;8(6):3785-3795.
- Wang et al. Self-assembled magnetic nanomaterials: versatile theranostics nanoplatforms for cancer. Aggregate. 2021;2(2):e18.
- Al-Deen et al. Superparamagnetic nanoparticle delivery of DNA vaccine. Methods Mol Biol. 2014;1143:181-194.
- Biagioni et al. Graphene oxide prevents lateral amygdala dysfunctional synaptic plasticity and reverts long lasting anxiety behavior in rats. Biomaterials. 2021;271:120749.
This article appeared in Wise Traditions in Food, Farming and the Healing Arts, the quarterly journal of the Weston A. Price Foundation, Fall 2021
- Liu J, Li Y, Liu L, et al. Infection of human sweat glands by SARS-CoV-2. Cell Discov. 2020;6(1):84.
- America’s Frontline Doctors. Identifying post-vaccination complications & their causes: an analysis of COVID-19 patient data. An AFLDS issue brief for citizens, policymakers and physicians. Apr. 26, 2021. https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/action_alerts/identifying-post-vaccination-complications-their-causes-an-analysis-of-covid-19-patient-data/
- Pfizer. A phase 1/2/3, placebo-controlled, randomized, observer-blind, dose-finding study to evaluate the safety, tolerability, immunogenicity, and efficacy of SARS-CoV-2 RNA vaccine candidates against COVID-19 in healthy individuals. Protocol C4591001. https://cdn.pfizer.com/pfizercom/2020-11/C4591001_Clinical_Protocol_Nov2020.pdf
- International study shows laboratory developed protein spikes consistent with COVID-19 virus. SciTechDaily, Jul. 12, 2021. https://scitechdaily.com/international-study-shows-laboratory-developed-protein-spikes-consistent-with-covid-19-virus/
- The novel coronavirus’ spike protein plays additional key role in illness. Salk News, Apr. 30, 2021. https://www.salk.edu/news-release/the-novel-coronavirus-spike-protein-plays-additional-key-role-in-illness/
- Lei Y, Zhang J, Schiavon CR, et al. SARS-CoV-2 spike protein impairs endothelial function via downregulation of ACE2 [preprint]. BioRxiv. 2020 Dec 4.
- Leaky blood vessels: an unknown danger of COVID-19 vaccination. Doctors for COVID Ethics, Apr. 8, 2021. https://doctors4covidethics.org/leaky-blood-vessels-an-unknown-danger-of-covid- 19-vaccination/
- Shots and shingles: what do they tell us? Doctors for COVID Ethics, Aug. 21, 2021. https://doctors4covidethics.org/shots-and-shingles-what-do-they-tell-us/
- Redshaw M. “We made a big mistake” — COVID vaccine spike protein travels from injection site, can cause organ damage. The Defender, Jun. 3, 2021. https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/covid-vaccine-spike-protein-travels-from-injection-site-organ-damage/
- A manufactured illusion. Dr David Martin with Reiner Fuellmich, Jul. 9, 2021. https://brandnewtube.com/watch/a-manufactured-illusion-dr-david-martin-with-reiner-fuellmich-9-7-21_hPChWe1no7nxGDM.html?lang=english
- Nuismer S, Bull J. We now have the technology to develop vaccines that spread themselves. New Scientist, Aug. 19, 2020. https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg24732960-100-we-now-have-the-technology-to-develop-vaccines-that-spread-themselves/
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. Technologies to Address Global Catastrophic Biological Risks. Center for Health Security, 2018, pp. 45-47. https://jhsphcenterforhealthsecurity.s3.amazonaws.com/181009-gcbr-tech-report.pdf
- Palmer M, Bhakdi S. The Pfizer mRNA vaccine: pharmacokinetics and toxicity. Doctors for COVID Ethics, Jul. 23, 2021. https://doctors4covidethics.org/the-pfizer-mrna-vaccine-pharmacokinetics-and-toxicity/
- Davidson H. Rapid Response: Re Post: Covid-19 symptoms, and low vitamin B12. BMJ. 2020;370:m3058.
- Shi Z, Puyo CA. N-acetylcysteine to combat COVID-19: an evidence review. Ther Clin Risk Manag. 2020;16:1047-1055.
- Robertson S. Research suggests St. John’s Wort and Echinacea could protect against COVID-19. News-Medical.net, Jan. 17, 2021. https://www.news-medical.net/news/20210117/Research-suggests-St-Johns-Wort-and-Echinacea-could-protect-against-COVID-19.aspx
- Is pine needle tea the answer to covid vaccine shedding / transmission? Learn about suramin, shikimic acid and how to make your own extracts. https://www.heartmindhealing.org/pine-needle-tea-stops-spike-protein-budding-in-un-jabbed/
- Mercola J. Nebulized peroxide — a simple remedy for COVID-19. LewRockwell.com, Feb. 22, 2021. https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/02/joseph-mercola/nebulized-peroxide-a-simple-remedy-for-covid-19/