Sound Frequency Therapy Joanne Mendez takes a look at the healing potential of sound
Covid Vaccine Shedding Susan Porter considers how the vaccinated may be spreading illness to the unvaccinated
The Karnataka Cattle Act of 2020s Dr. Sylvia Karpagam condemns legislation in India as a de facto ban on eating beef
The Batwa Pygmies of Uganda Mary Ruddick describes the challenges facing the former forest tribe
- President’s Message: Changing Public Consciousness (see below)
- Letters: Letters to the Editor of Wise Traditions
- Caustic Commentary: Sally Fallon Morell takes on the Diet Dictocrats
- Reading Between the Lines Merinda Teller considers what acne tells us about the gut-skin connection
- The Wise Traditions Pantry John Moody advises dry brining pastured meat
- Homeopathy Journal Anke Zimmermann on homeopathy and infertility
- Technology As Servant James Kirkpatrick discusses the electrification revolution
- WAPF Podcast Interview Dr. Larry Palevsky on long-term risks of Covid shots
- All Thumbs Book Reviews
- Tim’s DVD Reviews
- Legislative Updates Pete Kennedy with food freedom updates
- Vaccination Updates Kendall Nelson on Covid vaccines and fertility
- Farm and Ranch Pete Kennedy discusses custom slaughter options while Donna Costa takes stock of Ontario’s meat processing challenges
- A Campaign for Real Milk:
- Healthy Baby Gallery: More Wise Traditions babies!
How do we change the public consciousness? How do we pry the populace loose from the medical paradigm that has us in its grips: the myth of contagious disease? How do we get people thinking that the cause of this “plandemic” might be something other than a deadly virus? How do we create even an inkling of awareness that 5G, the new microwave Wi-Fi technology, is the main driver of the current illness?
It may take years to bring a recognition of radiation poisoning to common knowledge—look how long it took for the medical professions to recognize scurvy and pelegra as diseases of nutrient deficiencies, not contagion—but we are going to try to hasten this process.
This month at WAPF, we have been working on a Covid trifold in which we reveal the major myths that have people accepting masks, social distancing and toxic vaccines. The flyer addresses the myths that the disease is caused by a virus, that masks and social distancing can protect us against disease, and that the vaccines are safe and can prevent disease. The flyer will list the dangerous ingredients in the vaccines and delineate the reasons to suspect 5G, not viruses, as the culprit for “Covid.”
By the time you receive this journal, the flyer should be available. . . and that’s where you come in. You can order as many as you like from our website or the office—a donation for this is completely optional—and then become our army of consciousness-changers! Give the flyers to your friends and colleagues, leave them in stores and restrooms, make sure the health practitioners that you know receive one, and send them to your public officials. Many will not be read, many will be rejected, but just seeing our arguments in print will serve to slowly change the public consciousness. Change always starts as a trickle, as a tiny underground stream, but as more and more people become aware of this different point of view, the stream will develop into a rushing torrent that no one can ignore. It might take a few years, or even a few decades, but we can be the force that will open people’s eyes to what is really going on.
And in spite of the lunacy we are seeing all around us, we can all enjoy ourselves at Wise Traditions 2021, to be held in Allen, Texas (near Dallas), November 5-7. We have a fantastic lineup of speakers including Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Del Bigtree, Lawrence Palevsky, Andrew Kaufman, Stephanie Seneff, Beverly Rubik and many others. See page 15 for details. No masks required so we look forward to seeing your shining faces there!🖨️ Print post