Save the Date!! May 7, 2011
Third Annual International
Raw Milk Symposium
In Minnesotas Twin Cities
at the beautiful Embassy Suites Hotel in Bloomington (Complementary shuttles to the Airport and the Mall of America)
Your Food will be prepared by the hotels French-trained, award-winning Executive Chef, Pierre Jean Laupies
(Stay tuned for the unveiling of our traditional foods menu)
Registration for Saturdays full day of speakers begins at 7:30 AM
Dinner with keynote address by Michael Schmidt starts at 5:30 PM
Featured Speakers for Saturdays Program:
– Ted Beals, M.S., M.D. – He is a retired pathologist with a special interest in the
relationship of raw milk to the specific facts surrounding its safety.
– Sally Fallon Morell, M.A. – Author of the best-selling cookbook, Nourishing Traditions,
and President of the Weston A. Price Foundation.
– David Gumpert – Author, journalist and reporter, he writes the on-line journal, The
Complete Patient. His most recent book is The Raw Milk Revolution.
– Sylvia Onusic, Ph.D. – A Nutritionist and writer/journalist in the areas of traditional and
whole foods and Public Health with a particular knowledge of the European perspective.
– Michael Schmidt – Trained in biodynamic farming in Germany, he moved to his farm in
Canada in 1983 where he won a monumental court decision in 2009 for raw milk access.
– Cate Shanahan, M.D. – Author of the books Deep Nutrition and Food Rules, she is a board
certified family physician trained in biochemistry and genetics.
– Alan Watson – Author of two books, 21 Days to a Healthy Heart and 2009s Cereal Killer
about the unintended consequences of the typically recommended low fat diet.
Presented by The Farm-To-Consumer Foundation with support from Minnesotas Foundation for Consumer Free Choice