HOT HOLIDAY GIFTS FOR EVERYONE ON YOUR LIST BENEFIT THE WESTON A. PRICE FOUNDATION AT THE IGIVE.COM MALL
Give Twice This Holiday Season At Over 470 Online Stores at www.iGive.com, Where A Portion of Every Purchase Goes To The Weston A. Price Foundation
It’s holiday time again! Make life a little easier on yourself and The Weston A. Price Foundation at the same time, by doing all your holiday shopping through the 470 + popular online stores at www.iGive.com. You’ll find everything you need from paper goods, decorations, office supplies, clothing and accessories, appliances, cooking supplies and food, music and entertainment, flowers, travel arrangements and the perfect gift for everyone on your list, at prices that are equal if not better than fighting the traffic and the crowds (and the kids) to visit the local mall. And best yet, a percentage of every purchase goes to The Weston A. Price Foundation at no extra cost to you or the cause.
And to add to the holiday spirit, many of the merchants are offering free shipping and double donations through the end of the year. Visit www.iGive.com for a complete list of all the stores and specials
Here are just some of the great gifts and holiday supplies available at the stores at www.iGive.com:
- Electronics & Gadgets at Sharper Image, Brookstone and Hammacher Schlemmer.
- Books and CDs at barnesandnoble.com, Best Buy, Buy.com, TowerRecords and Overstock
- Sporting Goods at Golf Warehouse, Sports Authority, West Marine andSwiss Army
- Auto, truck and SUV accessories at TechnoScouts.com and Tire Rack.
- Art and décor at art.com, Art Gazebo and DickBlick, Illuminations, FLAXart and RedEnvelope
- Paper goods and supplies at Office Depot, Viking Office Products, Crane’s Fine Stationery
- Computer games and software at Dell Home, HPShopping, Apple Store, PC & Mac Connection
- Clothing and Accessories at Eddie Bauer, J.Jill, Land’s End, Cold Water Creek, Ga, and Orvis
- Toys and Games at Disney Store, eToys, eSticker.com and KB Toys
- Pet Toys at DogToys.com, Petco.com, PETsMART and Allpets.com
- Cooking and Food at Harry and David, Cooking.com, David’s Cookies, Omaha Steaks and GiftBaskets.com
- Holiday Decorations at Lillian Vernon, ProFlowers, Oriental Trading Co, Surefit Covers
- Travel at Expedia, Priceline, Enterprise Car Rental, Hotwire, Travelocity and Orbitz
- Everything at Target, JC Penney and Overstock.com, eBay, Give Anything.com Gift Certificates, QVC, HSN and ShopNBC
“Considering the popularity and convenience of online shopping and the millions of dollars that will be spent this Holiday season, there is great potential for a lot of money to be raised for worthy causes that are struggling for additional funding in this economy,” commented Robert Grosshandler, iGive.com founder and chief executive officer.
iGive.com turns online shopping into a vehicle for charitable giving. Users can support any cause they wish, especially those close to their homes and hearts. They can also track, directly on the site, their individual donations to their causes and the total amounts their causes have raised. iGive.com shoppers have raised over $1,000,000 for their nonprofit organizations and worthy causes, ranging from animal shelters, school marching bands, medical research foundations to women’s shelters and missing children’s advocacy groups.
For more information, to register and to shop for The Weston A. Price Foundation, visit www.iGive.com.
At that site, you will be asked what charity you want to contribute a portion of your purchase to. The Weston A. Price Foundation is on the list of charities. Thank you for considering this purchasing option. This offer was set up by a member of the Foundation.
Director, Public Affairs
Weston A. Price Foundation