Four new bills have been introduced in the Connecticut legislature to protect different aspects of individuals’ rights to choose not to receive immunizations, some specific to COVID-19 vaccines.
Three of the bills are House bills:
- H.B. 5578 would provide moral and philosophical vaccine exemptions for public and private daycare, K-12 and colleges.
- H.B. 5401 would prohibit the State or any State employee from mandating COVID-19 vaccination.
- H.B. 5402 would prohibit (1) employers from requiring proof of the COVID-19 vaccination from employees, prospective employees, customers or vendors; (2) employers from inquiring into the COVID-19 vaccination records from employees, prospective employees, customers or vendors; and (3) public officials from requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination for use of state or municipal lands, parks or buildings.
The fourth bill was filed in the Senate. S.B. 405 would prohibit the State of Connecticut from mandating a vaccine that has only been given emergency use authorization (EUA) from the Federal Food and Drug Administration.
All of these are good bills – but it’s a long road from being filed to becoming law! We need you to make your voice heard!
Urge your legislators to support these bills, so that people don’t have to choose between taking a risky, experimental vaccine and their jobs, schooling, or access to government property.
- Help spread the word. Share this alert with your friends and family and ask that they support you in opposing dangerous COVID vaccine mandates and oppressive restrictions.
- Contact your State Senator and Representative and urge them to protect people’s right to choose whether or not to be vaccinated. You can look up who represents you at: https://www2.cbia.com/ga/get_involved/contact_ct_legislators/-A1
When you call, ask your Senator to support S.B. 405. Ask your Representative to support H.B. 5578, H.B. 5401 and H.B. 5402. Each of these bills has been referred to the Joint Committee on Public Health.
Sample script for email or calls is below. Personalize it by adding your own sentences and/or changing the wording – personal letters are far more effective than form letters!
“My name is ____ and I live in (town). I am calling to ask Representative ___ to support H.B. 5578, H.B. 5401 and H.B. 5402, which would create philosophical vaccine exemptions, prohibit mandates for experimental COVID-19 vaccines, and protect citizens’ access to public places.
I am particularly concerned about COVID-19 restrictions and mandates. The normal stages of vaccine testing are being skipped or abbreviated, even as initial results for some show high rates of injuries in the volunteers. And manufactures have been shielded from liability for any harm they may cause.
People should not be forced to be injected with a vaccine that could cause serious side effects, the scope of which will be largely unknown because of how quickly the vaccines have been rushed to market.
I urge you to do everything in your power to protect people’s right to choose what medical procedures they should undergo.”
If calling your Senator, substitute H.B. 5578, H.B. 5401 and H.B. 5402 with S.B. 405.
Keep your call or email short! Pick the 2 or 3 talking points that are most important to you, and be sure to explain why this issue matters to you personally.
- Many of the new vaccines being created use mRNA technology, which use a faster and less expensive technology. mRNA vaccines have not been tested in large-scale clinical trials for lengthy periods of time. These new technology platforms have been used to develop experimental vaccines for SARS, MERS, and HIV, but so far, none have been proven effective and safe for humans. MOST IMPORTANTLY, they’ve never been approved by the FDA for use because they either didn’t work or caused a dangerous enhanced immune response.
- 2006 Federal legislation removed all civil liability from pharmaceutical companies for injuries and deaths caused by vaccines and drugs manufactured in response to declared public health emergencies, including the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic. The Prep Act, invoked by the president last spring, also provides blanket liability protection to any maker of drugs or vaccines under Emergency Use Authorization.
- Companies have rushed to develop COVID-19 vaccines despite the fact that volunteers are experiencing serious side effects in ongoing clinical trails. The general public is also experiencing serious side effects and deaths. According to the CDC, as of as of December 18th 112,807 people were vaccinated and 3,150 people were “unable to preform normal daily activities, unable to work, required care from a doctor or health care professional.” https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/meetings/downloads/slides-2020-12/slides-12-19/05-COVID-CLARK.pdf
- Vaccine manufacturers such as Pfizer, Merck and GlaxoSmithKline have paid billions of dollars in criminal penalties and settlements for research fraud, faking drug safety studies, failing to report safety problems, bribery, kickbacks and false advertising.[i],[ii] Pfizer paid $2.3 billion in 2009 alone to resolve criminal and civil allegations. [iii]
- We can address disease issues without forcing people to accept high-risk vaccinations (while letting the companies that produce them walk away with no liability for the injuries they may cause). A healthy diet with lots of fat-soluble vitamins, preventive measures to enhance people’s immune systems, the use of intravenous Vitamin C and zinc, reduction of EMF exposure, and other measures can reduce the severity of disease without side effects, and without destroying people’s civil rights.
- Vaccine package inserts warn of the risk of brain damage, life-threatening allergy, and death and no one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Each of us may respond differently as we have different medical histories, genes, epigenetics, and microbiomes.
- Vaccines are medical procedures that carry risk of serious injury. The US Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The US Government has paid out $4.4 billion to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds of thousands have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination to VAERS. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/
Read each of the bills here:
For more information on COVID-19 vaccines, checkout this article:
[iii] https://abcnews.go.com/Business/pfizer-fined-23-billion-illegal-marketing-off-label/story?id=8477617🖨️ Print post