- Liver: beef, pork, or chicken (partially thawed)
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp real salt
- 4 cups milk [preferably raw milk]
- Slice partially frozen liver into 1-inch thick strips.
- Place liver strips into a bowl and cover completely with milk. Allow the liver strips to soak for at least 1 hour or overnight in the refrigerator.
- After the liver has soaked, rinse the liver strips with filtered water to remove any milk residue and place them in a food processor.
- Puree the liver in the food processor until smooth.
- Spread the liver an 1/8 of an inch thick on a dehydrator tray lined with a fruit leather sheet.
- Sprinkle each sheet of liver puree with one teaspoon of garlic powder, one teaspoon of paprika and one teaspoon of salt.
- Dehydrate for 16-20 hours on 110 degrees.
- Check the progress of dehydration by snapping the liver puree. The chips are done dehydrating when they snap like a hard tortilla chip.
- Cut or break liver into tortilla chips sizes and serve with homemade nacho cheese sauce or salsa.
- Liver chips can be stored at room temperature in an airtight container.
- See video instructions on YouTube!