NOW AIRING ON MARYLAND PUBLIC TELEVISION
Seven new episodes of Healing Quest, the weekly half-hour series on natural health, are now airing on Maryland Public Television’s MPT2 channel and WAPF is prominently featured in six of the seven new shows.
MPT2 is airing the new episodes Mondays at 7:00 AM. The new shows – Healing Quest’s 11th season – debuted December 2 and are scheduled to continue airing on Mondays through March 3, 2014.
Among the WAPF-related stories in the new 11th season episodes are Healthy Fats Overview, Fermented Foods, Soaking Grains, GMO Overview including WAPF president Sally Fallon Morell, the new Nourishing Traditions Baby & Child Care Book, and Steak Dinner, Lamb Dinner and Healthy Salt nutrition segments.
MPT2 on Maryland Public TV can be seen in:
* Washington DC — Comcast 268
* Baltimore MD — Comcast 268 plus Verizon Fios 408
* Northern Virginia — Cox Cable 812
* Antietam (Washington County MD) — Comcast 170
* Salisbury MD — Comcast 268 & Digital 28
* Annapolis — Digital 22.2
* Frederick — Digital 62.
* Hagerstown — Digital 31.2
* Oakland — Digital 36.2
* Owings Mill — Digital 67.2
* Mid-Atlantic — Broadstripe Cable 426
* Southern Pennsylvania — Comcast 242
* Pittsburgh PA –WGPT-TV Channel 36.🖨️ Print post