Start the new year off by speaking up for a good bill that prohibits providing minors COVID-19 vaccines without parental consent.
S. 838 is especially important given that children are being so aggressively targeted for experimental, high-risk COVID-19 injections even though they are at extremely low risk of serious SARS-CoV-2 infection.
Medical practitioners should never be permitted to coerce impressionable minor children into a medical procedure that can cause injury or death behind their parent’s backs.
The introduction of this bill is good news – now we need YOUR voice to help it pass!
Please help us protect children today!
Contact your State Senator and ask him or her to SUPPORT S. 838.
You can look up who represents you at: https://www.scstatehouse.gov/legislatorssearch.php
Sample script for email is below. Personalize it by adding your own sentences and changing the wording – personal emails are far more effective than form letters!
“Hi, my name is ____ and I am a constituent. I am calling to ask Senator ____ to support S.838, which prohibits providing COVID-19 vaccines to minors without parental consent.
As recognized by the U.S. Supreme Court, vaccines are pharmaceutical products that carry risk of injury or death. It is irresponsible to allow children to make medical decisions that may injure or kill them without the knowledge of their parents.
There have been no long-term studies on the safety of COVID-19 shots. To date over 747,000 people have reported adverse reactions and over 10,500 have died after the COVID vaccine – and many more have likely suffered reactions, since it is estimated that only between 1 and 10 percent of reactions are reported. And yet the manufactures are shielded from liability for any harm they cause.
Minor children may not be aware of family medical histories, and even their own young childhood history of vaccine reactions, which would be relevant to deciding if a particular vaccine’s risks outweigh the benefits.
I urge Senator _______ to support this bill.
Keep your email short! Pick the 2 or 3 of these talking points – or none of them — that are most important to you, and be sure to explain why this issue matters to you personally.
- Share why this is personal to you. Do you or a family member have a history of vaccine reactions? Is your child at risk for autoimmune conditions or other potential side effects of COVID-19 shots?
- No one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Each of us may respond differently as we have different medical histories, genes, epigenetics, and microbiomes.
- There are no long-term studies on the safety, genotoxicity, carcinogenicity, or reproductive outcome of COVID-19 shots.
- Young adults and teens (especially males) vaccinated against COVID-19 have been shown to have a higher risk for myocarditis (heart inflammation) than other populations. There has simply not been enough time to see what the risks of myocarditis and other potentially serious side effects of the vaccine are for younger children.
- COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers and providers are shielded from liability through the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act, or PREP Act. The only option for compensating people injured by COVID-19 shots is the Countermeasures Injury Compensation program (CICP). Only eight percent of all petitioners since 2010 have been awarded compensation through the CICP. No legal or medial expert fees are covered, no pain and suffering is awarded, lost wages are capped at $50,000, and there is no judicial appeal. In other words, the victims will be severely undercompensated while the pharmaceutical companies get rich.
- COVID-19 vaccines carry the risk of injury and death for some so there must be informed consent and the right to refuse the vaccine without penalty. As of January 28th, there had already been 747,760 COVID-19 vaccine adverse events and 10,527 COVID-19 vaccine deaths in the U.S. reported to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System.
MORE INFORMATION🖨️ Print post