Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense FundRAISER Dinner
Featuring First-Hand Farm Raid Stories and Farmageddon Film
May 19, 2012 | 6:30 pm – 10:30 pm
Reserve your seat now for a very special intimate evening with our food rights community.
Here’s what’s in store for you:
- a delicious Southern comfort food dinner – meatloaf, mashed potatoes and bone broth gravy, with grass-fed beef from Missouri’s own US Wellness Meats;
- a scrumptious dessert bar with your choice of organic butter-crusted pies;
- a first-hand telling of farm raid stories by Missouri farmers Armand Bechard of Bechard Family Farm and Joe Dixon of Morningland Dairy with Kentucky Whole Life Buying Club’s John Moody;
- “How You Can Help Your Farmers During a Raid” – remarks by Elizabeth Gamsky Rich, Esq., FTCLDF Vice President and attorney; and
- a sparkling Kentucky Kaboom Kombucha bar.
The evening’s finale will be a Farmageddon screening, and a short panel discussion so you can share your questions and views.
Dinner tickets – Adults $55 or $75 after May 16. Children tickets are $35. Gluten-free and casein-free options are available.
Proceeds from this FundRAISER benefit the Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund and their mission – to defend the rights and broaden the freedoms of family farms and protect consumer access to raw milk and other nutrient dense foods.
Register for the FundRAISER dinner, the conference, or both!
Registration Questions: Contact PTF Associates at (304) 724-3006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org