On September 9th, President Biden mandated all U.S. companies with 100 employees or more to require COVID vaccination or weekly testing, or face federal fines of up to $14,000 per violation.
Additionally, the executive order requires all federal employees and federal contractors to get the shots. Only postal workers and members of Congress and their staff are exempt. No exceptions were made for persons who have already had COVID and therefore have natural immunity.
Within two days, twenty-eight states were already pushing back against federal vaccine mandates. The Republican National Committee has also announced they will sue the Administration for issuing an unconstitutional mandate.
It is our hope that the executive order will not stand up in court, both on constitutional and statutory grounds, as federal law prohibits the mandating of any emergency use products – and the COVID vaccines available in the U.S. have not been approved despite what the media as told the public. (The shot that was approved for regular use is not available in the U.S. at this time.)
No matter what your political affiliation is, vaccine mandates are wrong. Vaccines are a medical decision that should be left up to the individual, not mandated.
Talking points, which explain more about the problems with mandates and the vaccines, are below the Take Action section.
Contact your U.S. Senators and Representative and encourage them to file legislation that would restore the right to choose for COVID vaccination.
You can find who represents you at: https://www.congress.gov/contact-us
Calls are more effective than emails, and only take a few minutes.
“Hi, my name is ____ and I am a constituent. I am calling to ask Senator (or Representative) ______ to restore people’s right to choose whether to get the high-risk COVID vaccines in order to keep working.
COVID vaccines are causing numerous serious side effects, and it is unethical to require anyone to get a vaccine that may injure or kill them in order to keep their job.
To date, COVID vaccines have cause over 550,000 adverse reactions and over 6,000 deaths. These vaccines have reportedly caused more injury and death than all other vaccines combined.
Vaccine mandates are contrary to the concept of informed consent for medical procedures.
I urge _______ to push back against this recent executive order and support legislation to allow people to continue making a living without sacrificing their right to choose what medical procedures to take.”
Be sure to explain why this issue is important to you. You may wish to use a couple of the talking points below. Don’t copy all of them – just use them as ideas to help structure your own message.
TALKING POINTS for calls and emails:
- Share why this is personal to you. Do you have a religious belief that objects to vaccination or you are worried about the side effects of COVID injections? Are you simply against government mandates that affect your bodily autonomy?
- One of the most basic human rights is that of bodily autonomy, as recognized by the Nuremburg Code. Ethical medicine requires prior, completely voluntary and fully informed consent.
- Vaccine package inserts warn of the risk of brain damage, life-threatening allergy, and death and no one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Each of us may respond differently as we have different medical histories, genes, epigenetics, and microbiomes.
- COVID-19 vaccines have not been approved. The FDA has only fully approved Pfizer’s new vaccine called Comirnaty, but that vaccine is not currently available in the U.S. The only Pfizer shot available is called BNT162b2 and it remains under emergency use authorization.
- COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers and providers are shielded from liability through the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act, or PREP Act. The only option for compensating people injured by COVID-19 vaccines is the Countermeasures Injury Compensation program (CICP). Only eight percent of all petitioners since 2010 have been awarded compensation through the CICP. No legal or medial expert fees are covered, no pain and suffering is awarded, lost wages are capped at $50,000, and there is no judicial appeal. In other words, the victims will be severely undercompensated while the pharmaceutical companies get rich.
- COVID-19 vaccines carry the risk of injury and death for some so there has to be informed consent and the right to refuse the vaccine without penalty. As of September 17th, there had already been 559,462 COVID-19 vaccine adverse events and 6,756 COVID-19 vaccine deaths in the U.S. reported to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System. https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html
If your employer or school requires you to get a COVID shot, we recommend using the legal notifications provided by the Children’s Health Defense legal team. https://childrenshealthdefense.org/legal/legal-resources/
Read this article about the dangers of nanoparticles in COVID-19 injections: https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/toxic-nanoparticles-in-vaccines/
Read this article about aborted fetal cell lines and fragments used to make COVID-19 injections: https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/use-of-aborted-fetal-tissue-in-vaccines/🖨️ Print post