Recently we alerted you to a bad vaccine bill (SB 104) that would allow children to consent to vaccines without parental consent or knowledge.
While we succeeded on that bill – SB 104 has been stricken at the request of its sponsor – the Virginia legislature is moving ahead with another bad vaccine bill, HB 1090.
HB 1090 would mandate all doses of all current and future vaccines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP).
Under HB 1090, Virginia children would be required to receive at least 10 more vaccines compared to the current required schedule in the state, for a total of 69 doses of 16 vaccines.
And that’s just the 2019/2020 ACIP recommendations. There are 264 new vaccines in active development, and who knows how many would become mandatory for public or private school attendance, as well as day care facilities and nursery schools.
And last week, the House Committee on Health added yet another vaccine to that mandate! The committee rolled the provisions of HB 1489 into HB 1090. HB 1090 now also mandates the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) vaccines for all boys.
This high-risk vaccine carries life-threatening side effects. There have been more than 55,000 adverse reactions, including more than 400 deaths, reported to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) related to the HPV vaccine – and it is estimated by the government that only 1% of all reactions are ever reported!
Please help us stop HB1090!
Contact your Virginia State Delegate and ask them to OPPOSE HB 1090.
You can find out who represents you at:
Calls are more effective than emails, and only take a few minutes.
“Hi, my name is ____ and I am a constituent. I am calling to ask Delegate ___ to OPPOSE HB 1090.
I oppose any legislation that would mandate more vaccines for school and daycare attendance. I also oppose any legislation that would mandate dangerous HPV vaccines.
HB 1090 would add 10 new vaccines to the already heavy vaccine schedule, forcing each child to receive 69 doses of 16 different vaccines.
And with HB 1489 incorporated, the bill also now mandates HPV vaccines for all boys. These vaccines were fast-tracked through the FDA, contain high levels of aluminum, and have been shown to cause a large number of side effects including death.
As recognized by the U.S. Supreme Court, vaccines are pharmaceutical products that carry risk of injury or death. The U.S. Federal Vaccine Injury Compensation Program has awarded over 4 billion dollars to vaccine victims.
I urge Delegate _______ to oppose HB 1090.
BONUS: After you have called your Virginia State Delegate, also call your Senator, and ask them to oppose both of these bills if Senate versions are filed.
Be sure to explain why this issue is important to you. You may wish to use a couple of the talking points below. Don’t copy all of them – just use them as ideas to help structure your own message.
TALKING POINTS for calls and emails:
- HB 1090 removes the legal authority from our state agencies and legislators to determine the schedule of vaccines mandated for children to attend school, effectively transferring that authority to the federal government’s unelected ACIP appointed by the CDC.
- Children could be immediately required to receive at least 10 more vaccines than they are already, according to the 2019/2020 ACIP recommendations for a total of 69 doses of 16 vaccines.
- HB 1090 automatically requires schoolchildren to receive any future mandated vaccines. With 264 vaccines in active development, this mandate is extremely overbroad.
- In 1980, the cost to “fully” vaccinate a child in a private doctor’s office according to CDC recommendations was $17. That cost is now a staggering $3,000. There is no limit on future costs to vaccinate a child with every new vaccine recommended for all children by the CDC.
- In 2014 the FDA approved a new HPV vaccine (Gardasil 9) containing more than twice as much Aluminum (a known neurotoxin) as the previous vaccine despite there being over 1,600 scientific documents and peer-reviewed published papers confirming the dangers of aluminum toxicity to humans. http://www.naturalhealth365.com/hpv-vaccine-side-effects-1752.html
- HPV vaccines have the potential to trigger life-disabling autoimmune conditions and were shown in this study to likely cause primary ovarian failure. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/23902317/?i=5&from=%2F25427994%2Frelated
- France, India, Japan, and Spain have filed criminal charges against HPV vaccine manufacturers for fraud, safety, and providing misleading information. For more misconduct see: http://www.greatergoodmovie.org/news-views/posting-foia-documents-on-hpv-vaccine-cover-up-by-officials/
- Whistleblower Dr. Sin Hang Lee reported that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), health officials in Japan and other nations all participated in covering up the dangers of HPV vaccines Gardasil and Cervarix. http://www.greatergoodmovie.org/news-views/officials-cover-up-dangers-of-hpv-vaccines/
- Vaccine makers and the healthcare providers who administer them bear zero liability for vaccine injuries and deaths. The vaccine manufactures reap all the profits from vaccines, without having to pay for any of the injuries or harm.
- The U.S. Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The US Government has paid out more that $4 billion to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds of thousands have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination to VAERS. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/
HB 1090: View text, status and history of the bill here: http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?ses=201&typ=bil&val=HB1090
HB 1489: View text, status, and history of the bill here: http://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/legp604.exe?ses=201&typ=bil&val=HB1489
Read more about vaccine mandates here: https://www.westonaprice.org/vaccine-mandates/
Read more about HPV vaccines here: https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/the-troubling-truth-behind-hpv-vaccines-prepare-to-be-outraged/