Today is the last day to tell the Washington State Vaccine Advisory Committee that you are opposed to COVID-19 or flu shot mandates.
The public has until today, Friday, October 9th at 5 P.M. to submit comments to be reviewed before the committee’s October 15th meeting. The committee will be discussing both flu and COVID vaccine options at that meeting.
The Advisory Committee provides recommendations to the Washington State Department of Health – so this is an important opportunity to let the Department know that Washington residents are paying close attention to vaccine issues and oppose mandatory vaccines for COVID-19 and influenza.
Experimental COVID-19 vaccines are being fast-tracked without proper study and influenza vaccines are the most dangerous vaccines on the market!
We must speak up before it is too late. Just a few minutes of your time can make a difference.
Send your concerns about Covid-19 and Flu vaccines to the WA State Vaccine Advisory Committee TODAY!
Use the ACTION 1 App in the Side Bar (or at the bottom of the page if you’re on a smart phone)
Please ask your family and friends to do the same.
Talking Points for Comments:
Pick the 2 or 3 talking points that are most important to you, and be sure to explain why this issue matters to you personally.
- Companies are rushing to develop COVID-19 vaccines – despite the fact that volunteers are experiencing serious side effects in every clinical trail.
- A coronavirus vaccine will likely not be safe or affective, based on previous failed attempts to create coronavirus vaccines. All previous coronavirus vaccine candidates have produced “robust” antibodies, however they have also shown a propensity for “pathogenic priming,” meaning that the vaccine makes the illness worse, not better, when the recipient is later exposed to the wild virus.
- Many of the new vaccines being created use DNA or mRNA technology which use a faster and less expensive technology. Neither DNA or mRNA vaccines have been properly tested in large-scale clinical trials. These new technology platforms have been used to develop experimental vaccines for SARS, MERS, and HIV, but so far, none have been proven effective and safe for humans.
- 2005 Federal legislation removed all civil liability from pharmaceutical companies for injuries and deaths caused by vaccines and drugs manufactured in response to declared public health emergencies, including the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic.
- Flu vaccine is high risk, as shown by the fact that it is the most compensated for vaccine in the U.S., harming and killing more people than all the other vaccines combined. As of August 1, 2020, individuals had filed 6,368 National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP) claims for injuries and deaths following influenza vaccination, including 188 deaths and over 6,180 serious injuries.
The NVICP has compensated a total of 6,358 claims for vaccine injuries, paying victims over 4.4 billion dollars—and two-thirds of the claims involved flu vaccines.
- According to the CDC, the 2014-2015 flu shot was only approximately 19% effective. In 2018-2019 the overall effectiveness of the flu shot was only 29%. In fact, the flu shot has not surpassed a 60% effectiveness rate over the past 14 years.
- Flu vaccines can be counterproductive, especially with respect to COVID —a study conducted by the U.S. military showed that members of the military who had previously received a flu shot were 36 percent more likely to subsequently have a coronavirus infection. https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/is-there-a-relationship-between-influenza-vaccination-and-covid-19-mortality/
- Vaccine package inserts warn of the risk of brain damage, life-threatening allergy, and death and no one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Flu vaccine ingredients vary, but may contain a variety of toxic ingredients including mercury and formaldehyde. http://www.vaccinesafety.edu/package_inserts.htm
- Approximately 50% of all flu vaccines are still made with the mercury-containing preservative Thimerosal, which has never been tested or approved by the FDA.
CHECK OUT THESE ARTICLES: