What Makes Us Sick Dr. Tom Cowan tells us to forget about make-believe and tune into the good signals
Transcending the Narrative Dr. Andrew Kaufman helps us go beyond the plandemic narrative
The Kazakh Eagle Hunters Mary Ruddick writes about her visit to the nomadic Kazakhs in western Mongolia
- President’s Message: Health Freedom Defense Fund Wins (see below)
- Letters: Letters to the Editor of Wise Traditions
- Caustic Commentary: Sally Fallon Morell takes on the Diet Dictocrats
- Reading Between the Lines Merinda Teller explores the dark underbelly of medical testing
- Homeopathy Journal Anke Zimmermann on the basics of homeopathic prepping and dosing
- Technology As Servant Becky Plotner warns about sunscreens and provides a safe alternative
- The Wise Traditions Pantry Crystal Labrake’s nutrient-dense budget tips
- WAPF Podcast Interview David Diamond warns about the Dangers of Statin Drugs
- All Thumbs Book Reviews
- Tim’s Video Reviews
- Vaccination Updates Kendall Nelson shows how one person can make a difference
- Farm & Ranch Pete Kennedy describes the war against poultry farmers
- A Campaign for Real Milk:
- Healthy Baby Gallery: More Wise Traditions babies!
Have any of you flown on an airplane lately and enjoyed not wearing a mask? And have any of you noticed how the Covid restrictions gradually faded away once the travel mask mandate was lifted?
The person responsible for this key ruling against the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) travel mask mandate was our own Leslie Manookian and her organization, the Health Freedom Defense Fund (HFDF).
The vaccination update in this journal provides more information on the lawsuit and what has followed—a torrent of lawsuits by HFDF and other groups, which are gradually dismantling the public health dictatorship that CDC and the World Health Organization (WHO) had planned to impose permanently on the Land of the Free.
Lawsuits are not cheap, and there is a lot of competition between various groups, some of whom claim credit for the historic travel mask win against the CDC. So, in this issue we are enclosing a contribution envelope for the HFDF (see page 80). We ask that everyone pitch in to support the HFDF in the important lawsuits it is currently pursuing; they welcome any size donation, small or large.
Leslie will give a presentation on the progress of her organization at Wise Traditions 2023. We have put together a fascinating group of speakers—plenty of new faces along with perennial favorites. See pages 11 for further information. Please note that we have kept conference prices the same this year. . . until the early bird deadline, which is July 21, 2023. We like to keep things affordable but also are providing an incentive to register early.
This issue features two of the most popular presentations of Wise Traditions 2022—Tom Cowan’s talk on what really makes us sick and Andrew Kaufman’s presentation on transcending the “plandemic” narrative. The silver lining of the past three years is that many people have done just that—had their eyes opened to the true agenda of the pharmaceutical industry and its “public health” partners.
One more accomplishment: WAPF has now posted the contents of our new booklet on the 11 Principles of the Wise Traditions diet. Please visit westonaprice.org and have a look. Much gratitude to Kathy Kramer for organizing this effort and to Sandrine Perez for her stellar graphics.
The WAPF staff is working hard to provide you with another great conference, and we look forward to seeing many of you there! Those of you who will be flying into Kansas City can look forward to enjoying a mask-free flight, with much gratitude to HFDF.🖨️ Print post