Virginia health officials have recently stated that students must get vaccinations in order to participate in online learning from home. According to officials, if parents do not comply and do not show proof of immunizations, then their children will not be able to access virtual learning materials provided by school districts.
“I think people feel like if you’re not going to the brick and mortar school then you don’t need to have the immunizations, but that’s incorrect,” Fairfax County Health Department worker Shauna Severo told NBC 4 in Washington.
But that’s not entirely true. There are legal exemptions available for any and all vaccines required of schoolchildren in Virginia.
According to Virginia law, no certificate of immunization is required of any student for admission to school – whether online or in person — if the student or parent submits a notarized Certificate of Religious Exemption available here: https://www.doe.virginia.gov/support/health_medical/certificate_religious_exemption.pdf.
Some students may also qualify for a medical vaccine exemption, which is available in all 50 states. The fact that the government has had to pay over $4.4 billion in damages to people who have been injured or killed by vaccines shows that there is a medical risk to some people.
As health authorities threaten parents and demand on the local news that students be vaccinated even while learning from home, parents need to know they have options.
Please help us get the word out by sharing this alert with family and friends today!
INTERESTING VACCINE FACTS:
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) continues to push a one-size-fits-all vaccine agenda, recommending students receive 69 doses of 16 different vaccines. These vaccines contain genetically engineered viruses and bacteria, plus ingredients like mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, gluteraldehyde, proteins, synthetic particles, antibiotics, and human, animal and insect DNA and RNA.
- Today 54 percent of children suffer from one or more chronic illnesses. There are studies linking autism, learning disabilities, mental disorders, asthma, allergies, epilepsy and many more aliments to vaccination.
- Vaccine manufacturers are not required to conduct double-blind placebo studies on their products.
- We can address disease issues without forcing people to accept high-risk vaccinations (while letting the companies that produce them walk away with massive profits and no liability). A healthy diet with lots of fat-soluble vitamins and other preventive measures can enhance people’s immune systems.
- The claimed justification – that unvaccinated individuals pose a health risk to others – is unsupported in the medical literature. In fact, vaccinated individuals can pose greater risk to public health due to a process known as shedding. Scientific evidence demonstrates that individuals vaccinated with live virus vaccines such as MMR (measles, mumps and rubella), rotavirus, chicken pox, shingles, and influenza can shed the virus for many weeks or months afterwards and infect the vaccinated and unvaccinated alike. https://www.westonaprice.org/studies-show-that-vaccinated-individuals-spread-disease/
- Vaccines are medical procedures that carry risk of serious injury. The US Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The US Government has paid out approximately $4.4 billion to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds of thousands have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination to VAERS. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/
- Vaccine package inserts warn of the risk of brain damage, life-threatening allergy, and death and no one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Each of us may respond differently as we have different medical histories, genes, epigenetics, and microbiomes.
- Vaccine makers and the healthcare providers who administer them bear zero liability for vaccine injuries and deaths. Vaccine makers have no incentive to make vaccines safe. Additionally, 2006 Federal legislation removed all civil liability from pharmaceutical companies for injuries and deaths caused by vaccines and drugs manufactured in response to declared public health emergencies, including the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic. The Prep Act, invoked by the president last spring, also provides blanket liability protection to any maker of drugs or vaccines under Emergency Use Authorization.
- Vaccine manufacturers such as Pfizer, Merck and GlaxoSmithKline have paid billions of dollars in criminal penalties and settlements for research fraud, faking drug safety studies, failing to report safety problems, bribery, kickbacks and false advertising.[i],[ii] Pfizer paid $2.3 billion in 2009 alone to resolve criminal and civil allegations. [iii]‘
Watch the NBC 4 report here: https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/immunizations-still-required-for-virtual-learning/2374900/
Read more about vaccine mandates here: https://www.westonaprice.org/vaccine-mandates/
🖨️ Print post