Start the new year off by speaking up for a good bill in the Indiana legislature that would establish statewide medical, religious, and right-of-refusal vaccine exemptions for all persons.
HB 1071 also specifically adds the right of refusal exemptions to the existing code regarding vaccine exemptions for childcare facilities, schools, state educational institutions, teachers, and employees. The person, however, must be “fully informed of the health risks” prior to exemption.
An alternative to this bill would be to remove vaccine mandates completely. HB 1071 could also be improved by adding protections against discrimination based on vaccination status and providing penalties for discriminatory action. These protections would minimize the likelihood of a person being pressured into a vaccination they do not want or need.
This is an important bill – but it’s a long road to it becoming law! We need you to make your voice heard!
Urge your legislators and the committee to support H.B. 1071 today!
- Contact your Indiana State representative and urge them to support H.B. 1071.
You can find out who represents you at: http://iga.in.gov/legislative/find-legislators/
- Contact Members of the House Committee on Public Health and urge them to support H.B. 1071.
You can see who is on the committee here: https://iga.in.gov/2024/committees/house/public-health
Calls are more effective than emails and only take a few minutes. Below is a sample script, and there are additional talking points after the second action item. Use your own words when you call or email – a personal message is always more effective than a form message!
“My name is ____, and I live in (town.) I am calling to ask Committee Member/Representative ___ to support H.B. 1071, which would establish statewide medical, religious, and right-of-refusal vaccine exemptions for all persons.
This terrific bill would allow people to make decisions that are best for themselves, and their children based on their sincerely held beliefs.
H.B. 1071 expands vaccine exemption options for adults and children, and vaccination should not be a prerequisite for access to childcare, education, or employment.
Vaccines are pharmaceutical products that carry risks of injury and death. For example, as of 12/29/23, 2,568,239 injuries and 36,551 deaths have been reported in connection with the Covid shots to the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) — and it is estimated that only 1-10 percent of adverse reactions are ever reported.
Vaccine mandates are being justified by the idea of the “greater good” and protecting other people. But no individual should be forced to take a medical treatment for someone else’s benefit.
Can you let me know where Committee Member/Representative ___ stands on this issue? You can email me at ____ or call me back at ____.”
TALKING POINTS for calls and emails:
- Share why this is personal to you. Do you have philosophical or religious beliefs that conflict with vaccination? Have you or someone you know had a vaccine reaction?
- Indiana currently allows for medical and religious exemptions, but not philosophical exemptions. It is time to allow for right-to-refuse exemptions because vaccines can cause harm.
- Vaccine makers and the healthcare providers who administer them bear zero liability for vaccine injuries and deaths. The vaccine manufacturers reap all the profits from vaccines without having to pay for any of the injuries or harm. https://www.nvic.org/newsletter/mar-2011/no-pharma-liability-no-vaccine-mandates
- The claimed justification – that unvaccinated individuals pose a health risk to others – is unsupported in the medical literature. In fact, vaccinated individuals can pose a greater risk to public health due to a process known as shedding. Scientific evidence demonstrates that individuals vaccinated with live virus vaccines such as MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella), rotavirus, chicken pox, shingles, and influenza can shed the virus for many weeks or months afterward and infect the vaccinated and unvaccinated alike. https://www.westonaprice.org/studies-show-that-vaccinated-individuals-spread-disease/
- No one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Each of us may respond differently as we have different medical histories, genes, epigenetics, and microbiomes.
- Vaccines are medical procedures that carry a risk of serious injury. Hundreds of thousands have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). The U.S. Government has paid out approximately $5.1 billion as of January 2024 to the victims of vaccine injury, per VICP Data Reports. https://www.hrsa.gov/sites/default/files/hrsa/vicp/vicp-stats-01-01-24.pdf
- There have already been 2,568,239 Covid-19 shot adverse events and 36,551 Covid-19 shot deaths reported in the U.S. to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (per data released 12/29/23).
Run your own search – https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/index.php
Cases (adverse events) – https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php
- Vaccine manufacturers such as Pfizer, Merck, and GlaxoSmithKline have paid billions of dollars in criminal penalties and settlements for research fraud, faking drug safety studies, failing to report safety problems, bribery, kickbacks, and false advertising.[i] [ii] Pfizer paid $2.3 billion in 2009 alone to resolve criminal and civil allegations. [iii]
Learn more about H.B. 1071 here:
Read this article on the lack of safety for all vaccines: https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/vaccines-unsafe-since-the-very-beginning/#gsc.tab=0
🖨️ Print post