Here at the Weston A. Price Foundation we are tracking 103 vaccine-related bills in 30 states. Please see information attached from our friends at the National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) and determine if your phone calls, emails or personal appearance can help in your state.
To View NVIC alert information click here: https://nvicadvocacy.org/members/Resources/NewsletterArchives/2017FebActionAlert.aspx
ACTIONS TO TAKE:
Look at the NVIC link above to see if your state is being affected by new vaccine legislation.
Follow the NVIC directions for whom to contact and what action to take. (They will most likely be asking you to call or email your state legislators to either support or oppose vaccine legislation in your state.)
Just minutes of your time can make all the difference.
See talking points below for some general information about vaccines, exemptions, mandates, and tracking systems.
Keep your call or email short! Pick the 2- 3 talking points that are relevant to the bill affecting your state and be sure to explain why this issue matters to you personally.
1) You have DEEP concerns about (your states bill) and are strongly opposed or in support of it. Be clear which bill you are calling about and your position. For example, “My name is —-, and I am a constituent. I am calling to urge my legislator to oppose HB XXX.” (Or support for the handful of good bills.)
2) Your body and your children’s bodies do not belong to the state. You want to be free to choose how you nourish and keep yourselves healthy.
3) The US Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The US Government has paid out more that $3 billion to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds of thousands have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination to VAERS. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/
4) Children today receive 69 doses of vaccines for 16 different viral and bacterial illnesses which more than doubles the government childhood schedule of 34 doses of 11 different vaccines in the year 2000. https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm4902a4.htm
5) Vaccine makers and the healthcare providers who administer them bear zero liability for vaccine injuries and deaths. Taxpayers pick up the bill, while the vaccine manufacturers reap the profits whether or not the vaccine’s benefits outweigh the risks.
6) In the past 5 years, drug makers have paid the U.S. Government 19.2 billion in criminal and civil FRAUD penalties. Skepticism of the pharmaceutical industry is well deserved.
7) Vaccine package inserts warn of the risk of brain damage, life-threatening allergy, and death and no one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Vaccine ingredients vary, but may contain a variety of potentially toxic ingredients including but not limited to; mercury, formaldehyde, chicken egg proteins, gelatin, and viruses they are said to be “protecting” against. http://www.vaccinesafety.edu/package_inserts.htm
8) Despite what the media says, there is plenty of scientific data showing a link between vaccines and vaccine injury. For example, there are 128-research papers alone supporting vaccine/autism causation. https://www.scribd.com/doc/220807175/130-Research-Papers-Supporting-the-Vaccine-Autism-Link
9) Any medical procedure or pharmaceutical product carries a risk. It is immoral to force a person to inject a pharmaceutical product into their body when that product could injure or kill them.
10) Most of the vaccines given today are for diseases that are either rare or mild. For example, there have been no deaths from measles during the last 10 years, but 108 deaths reported after the MMR vaccine during the same time period.
11) There are many other ways to stay healthy: a healthy diet, adequate rest, sunshine and exercise, etc. without any risk of vaccine injury.
12) Vaccinated individuals can spread disease for several weeks after receiving a live virus vaccine.
13) If we mandate vaccines, will we also mandate other medical procedures, such as fetal ultrasound, mammograms and colonoscopy? Will we dictate medical procedures based on genetic testing? Will we have a medical police to determine whether someone can leave the house with a cough?
14) There are hundreds of new vaccines in development and several thousand vaccine clinical trials being conducted, including for infectious and non-infectious diseases such as gonorrhea, syphilis, chlamydia, HIV/AIDS, genital herpes, RSV, avian flu, asthma, strep B, cytomegalovirus, hepatitis C, tuberculosis, e-coli, salmonella, asthma, diabetes, obesity, anti-cocaine and heroin use. If vaccine manufactures and others who profit from forced vaccination convince legislators to take away our right to decline a vaccine now, what will our future look like?
15) CDC has openly stated that vaccine registries are a tool to identify areas of “undervaccination” so they can be “addressed” and brought into “compliance.” https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6133a2.htm🖨️ Print post
Leave a Reply