A new bill has been introduced that would support vaccine choice by protecting Idaho employees.
HB 443 prohibits an employer from discriminating or taking adverse action against an applicant or an employee for his or her immunization status.
This bill also prohibits the state of Idaho from entering into a contract with an employer or company that discriminates against persons on the basis of their vaccination records or vaccination status.
In other words, Idaho will not do business with companies that do not respect the religious and philosophical beliefs of their employees.
You can help support this important bill with your calls and emails – see the action items below. Just a few minutes of your time can make a difference.
- Contact your Idaho State Representative and ask him or her to SUPPORT HB 443.
You can find your Representative at: https://www.idaho.gov/government/elected-officials/
Calls are more effective than emails, and only take a few minutes.
Sample script #1:
“Hi, my name is ____ and I am a constituent. I am calling to ask Representative ____ to support HB 443.
This is a wonderful bill that would prohibit employers from taking adverse action against applicants or employees based on their immunization status.
Because vaccines can cause injury and death, no person should be required to be vaccinated simply to get or keep a job.
I urge Representative _______ to protect the rights of all employees.
Be sure to explain why this issue is important to you. You may wish to use a couple of the talking points below. Don’t copy all of them – just use them as ideas to help structure your own message.
TALKING POINTS for calls and emails:
- No employee should be subjected to harassment or termination because of vaccine status. The individual, not an employer, should choose what to put into his or her body, especially because vaccines are pharmaceutical products that carry a risk of injury or death.
- Some employers require flu shots for their employees, especially in health care facilities. Flu shots are documented to be both ineffective and dangerous. Read this article for an in-depth look at influenza vaccines: https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/the-flu-shot-unsafe-ineffective-and-not-necessary/
- The U.S. Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The US Government has paid out more that $4 billion to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds of thousands have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination to VAERS. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/
- Vaccine package inserts warn of the risk of brain damage, life-threatening allergy, and death and no one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Vaccine ingredients vary, but may contain a variety of toxic ingredients including but not limited to; mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde, cells from fetuses, cells from monkey kidneys, chicken egg proteins, gelatin, and viruses. http://www.vaccinesafety.edu/package_inserts.htm
- Vaccine makers and the healthcare providers who administer them bear zero liability for vaccine injuries and deaths. The vaccine manufactures reap all the profits from vaccines, without having to pay for any of the injuries or harm.
Learn more about HB 443 here: https://legislature.idaho.gov/sessioninfo/2020/legislation/H0443/🖨️ Print post