Several good bills have recently been introduced in the Wisconsin legislature regarding vaccination choice.
This week we’d like to tell you about two bills and their identical companions that would specifically protect the rights of customers.
- A.B. 303/S.B. 337 would prohibit businesses or legal entities from discriminating against customers based on vaccination status.
- A.B. 299/S.B. 383 would prohibit the state, any government or legal entity, and businesses from requiring customers to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
These bills need your support, so please make your voices heard today!
- Help spread the word. Share this alert with your friends and family.
- Contact your State Assembly Member and urge them to support A.B. 303 and A.B. 299.
- Contact your State Senator and urge them to support S.B. 337 and S.B. 383.
You can look up who represents you at: https://www.lwm-info.org/153/Wisconsin-State-Legislators-Contact-Info
Sample script for email or calls is below. Personalize it by adding your own sentences and/or changing the wording – personal letters are far more effective than form letters!
“My name is ____ and I live in (town.) I am calling to ask Assembly Member (or Senator) ___ to support A.B. 303 and A.B. 299 (or S.B. 337 and S.B. 383.)
A.B. 303 (or S.B. 337) protects the rights of customers, ensuring that they need not provide proof vaccination of any kind for services.
A.B. 299 (or S.B. 383) protects the rights of customers, ensuring that they need not provide proof vaccination against COVID-19 for services.
These bills are vital to safeguarding that people are able to make their own choices about vaccination without facing discrimination.
I am particularly concerned about COVID-19 vaccine safety. To date nearly 300,000 people have reported adverse reactions and over 4,200 have died after the COVID vaccine – and many more have likely suffered reactions, since it is estimated that only between 1 and 10 percent of reactions are reported. And yet the manufactures are shielded from liability for any harm they cause.
I urge Assembly Member (or Senator) _____ to support these civil rights bills that prevent businesses from effectively creating two different classes of citizens.
Keep your call or email short! Pick the 2 or 3 talking points that are most important to you, and be sure to explain why this issue matters to you personally.
TALKING POINTS for calls and emails:
- Share why this is personal to you – any personal or family history of vaccine reactions? Any experiences with discrimination? Are you a customer who fears being shut out of society if you are faced with mandates for vaccines, including COVID injections?
- One of the most basic human rights is that of bodily autonomy, as recognized by the Nuremburg Code. Ethical medicine requires prior, completely voluntary and fully informed consent.
- The claimed justification for mandating vaccines – that unvaccinated individuals pose a health risk to others – is unsupported in the medical literature. In fact, vaccinated individuals can pose greater risk to public health due to a process known as shedding. Scientific evidence demonstrates that individuals vaccinated with live virus vaccines such as MMR (measles, mumps and rubella), rotavirus, chicken pox, shingles, and influenza can shed the virus for many weeks or months afterwards and infect the vaccinated and unvaccinated alike. https://www.westonaprice.org/studies-show-that-vaccinated-individuals-spread-disease/
- Vaccines are medical procedures that carry risk of serious injury. The U.S. Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The U.S. Government has paid out $4.4 billion to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds of thousands have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination to VAERS. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/
- Vaccine makers and the healthcare providers who administer them bear zero liability for vaccine injuries and deaths. Vaccine makers have no incentive to make vaccines safe. Additionally, 2006 Federal legislation removed all civil liability from pharmaceutical companies for injuries and deaths caused by vaccines and drugs manufactured in response to declared public health emergencies, including the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic. The Prep Act, invoked by the president last spring, also provides blanket liability protection to any maker of drugs or vaccines under Emergency Use Authorization.
- Companies have rushed to develop COVID-19 vaccines despite the fact that volunteers are experiencing serious side effects in ongoing clinical trails. The general public is also experiencing serious side effects and deaths. According to the CDC, as of as of December 18th 112,807 people were vaccinated and 3,150 people were “unable to preform normal daily activities, unable to work, required care from a doctor or health care professional.” https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/meetings/downloads/slides-2020-12/slides-12-19/05-COVID-CLARK.pdf
- Vaccine manufacturers such as Pfizer, Merck and GlaxoSmithKline have paid billions of dollars in criminal penalties and settlements for research fraud, faking drug safety studies, failing to report safety problems, bribery, kickbacks and false advertising.[i],[ii] Pfizer paid $2.3 billion in 2009 alone to resolve criminal and civil allegations. [iii]
- Vaccine package inserts warn of the risk of brain damage, life-threatening allergy, and death and no one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Each of us may respond differently as we have different medical histories, genes, epigenetics, and microbiomes.
Read each of the bills here:
For more information on COVID-19 injections, checkout this article:
[iii] https://abcnews.go.com/Business/pfizer-fined-23-billion-illegal-marketing-off-label/story?id=8477617🖨️ Print post