Colorado’s legislators have introduced a good bill that would prohibit employers from taking adverse action against employees based on COVID-19 vaccination status.
H.B. 1191 would protect the right of an employee or applicant, including those who work in health care facilities, to refuse COVID-19 injections without any repercussions.
Additionally, H.B. 1191 specifies that the state cannot require any individual to obtain a COVID-19 injection, and that government agencies and private businesses, including health insurers, cannot discriminate against clients, patrons, or customers based on their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Aggrieved individuals would be able to file a civil action, including possible punitive damages and attorney fees.
This bill is especially important given the pressure that is mounting to mandate COVID-19 injections, even though the shots are experimental, have been fast-tracked, and carry a high rate of side effects.
The introduction of this bill is good news – but it is unlikely to pass unless you, the constituents, speak up and make your voices heard!
Urge your legislators to support H.B. 1191 to help protect people’s right to choose what medical procedures they should undergo.
- Contact your State Representative and urge him or her SUPPORT H.B. 1191.
You can look up who represents you at: https://leg.colorado.gov/find-my-legislator
Sample script for email or calls is below. Personalize it by adding your own sentences and changing the wording – personal letters are far more effective than form letters!
“My name is ____ and I live in (town). I am calling to ask Representative ____ to support H.B. 1191, which would protect employees and all individuals against mandatory COVID vaccinations and discrimination.
H.B. 1191 would also rightfully allow for civil action to be brought forth by an aggrieved person.
People should not be forced to take injections that carry a risk of injury, in order to keep their jobs. Nor should they be forced to submit to vaccination simply to be a customer.
I urge Representative _____to SUPPORT H.B. 1191, which would protect every person’s right to bodily autonomy.
Keep your call or email short! Pick the 2 or 3 of these talking points – or none of them — that are most important to you, and be sure to explain why this issue matters to you personally.
- Share why this is personal to you. Does your job require you to get vaccines? Is your employer talking about mandating COVID-19 injections? Do you or a family member have a history of vaccine reactions?
- One of the most basic human rights is that of bodily autonomy, as recognized by the Nuremburg Code. Ethical medicine requires prior, completely voluntary and fully informed consent.
- Vaccine package inserts warn of the risk of brain damage, life-threatening allergy, and death and no one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Each of us may respond differently as we have different medical histories, genes, epigenetics, and microbiomes.
- Vaccines are medical procedures that carry risk of serious injury. The U.S. Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The U.S. Government has paid out $4.4 billion to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds of thousands have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination to VAERS. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/
- Vaccine ingredients vary, but may contain a variety of toxic ingredients including but not limited to; mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde, cells from fetuses, cells from monkey kidneys, chicken egg proteins, gelatin, and viruses. http://www.vaccinesafety.edu/package_inserts.htm
- Vaccine makers and the healthcare providers who administer them bear zero liability for vaccine injuries and deaths. Vaccine makers have no incentive to make vaccines safe.
- COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers and providers are shielded from liability through the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act, or PREP Act. The only option for compensating people injured by COVID-19 vaccines is the Countermeasures Injury Compensation program (CICP). Only eight percent of all petitioners since 2010 have been awarded compensation through the CICP. No legal or medial expert fees are covered, no pain and suffering is awarded, lost wages are capped at $50,000, and there is no judicial appeal. In other words, the victims will be severely undercompensated while the pharmaceutical companies get rich.
- COVID-19 vaccines carry the risk of injury and death for some so there has to be informed consent and the right to refuse the vaccine without penalty. As of March 19th, there have already been 44,606 COVID-19 Vaccine adverse events and 2,050 COVID-19 Vaccine deaths reported in the U.S. to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System. https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/index.php
- Many of the new vaccines being created use mRNA technology which use a faster and less expensive technology. mRNA vaccines have not been tested in large-scale clinical trials for lengthy periods of time. These new technology platforms have been used to develop experimental vaccines for SARS, MERS, and HIV, but so far, none have been proven effective and safe for humans.
Read the bill at:
For more information on COVID-19 vaccines, checkout this article: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/heres-why-bill-gates-wants-indemnity-are-you-willing-to-take-the-risk/🖨️ Print post
Leave a Reply