Start the new year by speaking up for a good bill in the Georgia legislature that would protect individuals needing organ transplants.
H.B. 576 aims to amend existing law by prohibiting discrimination related to organ transplants based on Covid-19 injection status. The proposed changes include ensuring that a covered entity cannot deem an individual ineligible for an anatomical gift or organ transplant, deny medical services or related support, refuse referrals for evaluation, lower priority on waiting lists based on vaccine status, or deny insurance coverage for associated procedures.
This bill was carried over from last year, and it now has a chance! Your voice is crucial in ensuring the success of this vital legislation. We urge you to act today!
Contact your Georgia State Representative and urge him/her to SUPPORT H.B. 576.
You can look up who represents you at: https://georgia.gov/contact-state-legislators
Calls are more effective than emails and only take a few minutes. Below is a Sample Script along with additional Talking Points. Use your own words when you call or email – a personal message is always more effective than a form message!
“My name is _____, and I reside in (town). I am calling to urge Representative ______ to lend their support to H.B. 576.
This crucial bill seeks to safeguard individuals from discrimination in organ transplants by explicitly stating that vaccination status should not influence equal treatment decisions.
The observed instances of people being denied life-saving treatments during the Covid pandemic solely due to not receiving a Covid shot underscore the urgency of such protective measures.
People should not be forced to be injected with an experimental substance that could cause serious side effects. As of 1/26/24, 2,579,111 injuries and 36,650 deaths have been reported in connection with the Covid shots to the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) — and it is estimated that only 1-10 percent of adverse reactions are ever reported. And yet, the manufacturers are shielded from liability for any harm they cause.
Vaccine mandates are being justified by the idea of the “greater good” and protecting other people. But no individual should be forced to take a medical treatment for someone else’s benefit.
Missouri and Tennessee both enacted similar protections in 2022. It’s time for Georgia to follow suit and prioritize safeguarding its citizens.
I urge Representative _____to SUPPORT H.B.576.”
TALKING POINTS for calls and emails:
Keep your email short! Pick the 2 or 3 of these talking points – or none of them — that are most important to you, and be sure to explain why this issue matters to you personally.
- No one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Each of us may respond differently as we have different medical histories, genes, epigenetics, and microbiomes.
- Covid shots include polyethylene glycol (PEG), an immunogenic chemical compound associated with severe allergic reactions that can lead to death.
- Some Covid shot batches have been found to contain metallic particles, and all mRNA shots contain dangerous lipid nanoparticles, which can create a series of toxic reactions, including damage to DNA.
- Manufacturers originally claimed their Covid shots were 95 percent effective. The CDC now admits Covid shots do not prevent Covid. For this reason alone, people should not be forced to submit to the injections. https://edition.cnn.com/us/live-news/coronavirus-pandemic-vaccine-updates-08-05-21/h_d2accec79fdc37f422d02c536828ea1e
- Covid shot manufacturers and providers are shielded from liability through the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act, or PREP Act. The only option for compensating people injured by COVID-19 vaccines is the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP). Only eight percent of all petitioners since 2010 have been awarded compensation through the CICP. No legal or medical expert fees are covered, no pain and suffering is awarded, lost wages are capped at $50,000 per year, and there is no judicial appeal. In other words, the victims will be severely under-compensated while the pharmaceutical companies get rich.
Coverage by CCIP (see p. 7, Oct 2021) – https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/LSB/LSB10584
“Vaccine injury compensation programs overwhelmed as congressional reform languishes” (6/1/2022) – https://www.politico.com/news/2022/06/01/vaccine-injury-compensation-programs-overwhelmed-as-congressional-reform-languishes-00033064
- There have already been 2,579,111 Covid-19 shot adverse events and 36,650 Covid-19 shot deaths reported in the U.S. to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (per data released 1/26/24).
Run your own search – https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/index.php
Cases (adverse events) – https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php
- There are no long-term studies of Covid-19 shots on the safety, genotoxicity, carcinogenicity, or effect on reproduction.
- Covid injections were not properly tested and are dangerous, as confirmed by Pfizer’s own documents. https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/pfizer-documents-confirm-covid-injections-are-dangerous/#gsc.tab=0
- Vaccine manufacturers such as Pfizer, Merck, and GlaxoSmithKline have paid billions of dollars in criminal penalties and settlements for research fraud, faking drug safety studies, failing to report safety problems, bribery, kickbacks, and false advertising [1,2]. Pfizer paid $2.3 billion in 2009 alone to resolve criminal and civil allegations .
 Merck ($2 billion, 2007) – https://www.corp-research.org/merck
 GlaxoSmithKline ($3 billion, 2012) – https://www.theguardian.com/business/2012/jul/03/glaxosmithkline-fined-bribing-doctors-pharmaceuticals?CMP=share_btn_fb
To view the text, status, and history of the bills click here: https://www.legis.ga.gov/legislation/64806
Read these articles for more information on the dangers of Covid shots:
Read this article on the lack of safety for all vaccines: https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/vaccines-unsafe-since-the-very-beginning/#gsc.tab=0🖨️ Print post