Alabama’s legislators are considering two good bills that would each protect people against mandatory COVID-19 vaccination and ban “vaccine passports.”
H.B. 617 and H.B. 621 would prevent state and local government from issuing vaccine passports and from requiring an individual to get a COVID-19 vaccine as a condition for receiving most government benefits and services. They would also prohibit those doing business in Alabama from refusing to provide goods or services to an individual based on vaccination status.
These bills are especially important given the pressure that is mounting to mandate COVID-19 vaccines, even though the vaccines are experimental, have been fast-tracked, and carry a high rate of side effects.
The introduction of H.B. 617 and H.B. 621 is good news – but they are unlikely to pass unless you, the constituents, speak up and make your voices heard!
- Contact your State Representative and urge him or her SUPPORT H.B. 617 and H.B. 621.
You can look up who represents you at: http://www.legislature.state.al.us/aliswww/ISD/Splash_House.aspx
Sample script for email or calls is below. Personalize it by adding your own sentences and changing the wording – personal letters are far more effective than form letters!
“My name is ____ and I live in (town). I am calling to ask Representative ____ to support H.B. 617 and H.B. 621, which would protect people from being discriminated against by government entities or business, based on their COVID-19 vaccination status and prevent vaccine passports.
These protective bills are especially important with the push to mandate experimental COVID-19 vaccines, which has side effects that are only starting to come to light.
As recognized by the World Health Organization, vaccine passports create two separate classes of citizens, something that is abhorrent to the principle of equal rights in this country.
I urge Representative _____to SUPPORT H.B. 617 and H.B. 621, which would protect individuals’ rights to bodily autonomy.
Keep your call or email short! Pick the 2 or 3 of these talking points – or none of them — that are most important to you, and be sure to explain why this issue matters to you personally.
- Share why this is personal to you. Do you or a family member have a history of vaccine reactions? Are you at risk for autoimmune conditions or other potential side effects of the COVID-19 shot?
- One of the most basic human rights is that of bodily autonomy, as recognized by the Nuremburg Code. Ethical medicine requires prior, completely voluntary and fully informed consent.
- Vaccines are medical procedures that carry risk of serious injury. The U.S. Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The U.S. Government has paid out $4.4 billion to the victims of vaccine injury. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/
- COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers and providers are shielded from liability through the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act, or PREP Act. The only option for compensating people injured by COVID-19 vaccines is the Countermeasures Injury Compensation program (CICP). Only eight percent of all petitioners since 2010 have been awarded compensation through the CICP. No legal or medial expert fees are covered, no pain and suffering is awarded, lost wages are capped at $50,000, and there is no judicial appeal. In other words, the victims will be severely undercompensated while the pharmaceutical companies get rich.
- As of April 23, there have already been 118,902 COVID-19 Vaccine adverse events and 3,544 COVID-19 Vaccine deaths reported in the U.S. to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System. https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/index.php
For more information on COVID-19 vaccines, checkout this article: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/heres-why-bill-gates-wants-indemnity-are-you-willing-to-take-the-risk/🖨️ Print post