Continuing Education for Health Professionals (CEUs)
Listed below is information for health professionals interested in attending the conference for professional education. The list will be updated as approvals are received. Please contact Kathy Kramer, Director of Continuing Education, for the Weston A. Price Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions.
- Chiropractors (DCs): Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene; Board of Chiropractic Examiners: Approval received for 15.8 CEUs. (This is reciprocal in some states, please check with your state.)
- Registered Dietitians (RD): Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR): application submitted; approval pending
- Nutritionists: National Association of Nutrition Professionals (NANP): pending
- Nursing: This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the Maryland Nurses Association an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation: 15.8 CEUs
- Acupuncture and Massage Therapists: National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM): National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM): approved for 15.5 PDA points.
List of Approved Lectures by Organization
The following lists shows which lectures are approved for CEUs for each profession.
Submissions of abstracts for Poster Presentations from health professionals on a broad range of topics relating food and nutrition to health are welcome. Click on Poster Displays in the conference menu or contact Kathy Kramer at email@example.com for more information.