While many things have changed dramatically in the last few weeks, the Arizona Legislature has unfortunately continued to push ahead with bad vaccine legislation that has nothing to do with the coronavirus.
Arizona SB 1334 would allow pharmacists to administer all approved vaccines to children six and older without a prescription.
Current law allows pharmacists to administer only flu vaccines to children three and older and booster shots for adolescents without a prescription – an already dangerous practice!
This type of legislation creates significant risks for children. Pharmacists are not qualified to recognize or handle serious adverse reactions, nor are they likely to have full knowledge of patient or family history.
Now is the time to let your State Representative know you OPPOSE SB 1334. This irresponsible bill has already passed the Senate and will be voted on next at the House of Representatives.
Just a few minutes of your time can make a difference.
Contact your Arizona State House Representative and urge him/her to OPPOSE SB 1334.
You can look up who represents you:
Calls are more effective than emails, and only take a few minutes.
“Hi, my name is ____ and I am a constituent. I am calling to ask State Representative____ to oppose SB 1334, which would allow pharmacists to vaccinate children six years and older with dozens of vaccines without a prescription.
I oppose this bill because young children need to be in a doctor’s care for medical procedures. Vaccines may have serious side effects, which pharmacists are not qualified to recognize or treat.
As recognized by the U.S. Supreme Court – and evidenced by the $4 billion that has been paid by the federal government to victims – vaccines can injure and kill an individual.
It is reckless to allow pharmacists to administer vaccines, especially when they do not have access to a child’s full medical history.
I urge _______ to oppose this bill.”
You may wish to use a couple of the talking points below. Don’t copy all of them – just use them as ideas to help structure your own message.
- When pharmacists are allowed to vaccinate, it diminishes the doctor/patient relationship.
- Federal law recognizes vaccines kill and disable some recipients. These risks depend on a person’s medical history and family history. Pharmacists do not have knowledge of, nor the time to learn about, a person’s medical history. This is dangerous.
- Allowing pharmacists to vaccinate without access to a person’s medical records means that person may receive unintended or duplicate vaccines.
- Vaccine package inserts warn of the risk of brain damage, life-threatening allergy, and death and no one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Pharmacists are not equipped to recognize, nor handle serious adverse reactions.
- The US Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The US government has paid out nearly $4 billion to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination. Vaccine package inserts warn of the risk of brain damage, life-threatening allergy, and death, additionally, no one knows in advance who will be harmed by a vaccine. It is careless to permit pharmacists to administer a product that carries such risks.
Read SB 1334 text here: https://apps.azleg.gov/BillStatus/BillOverview/73596?SessionId=122🖨️ Print post
Stephen Sanchez says
NO VACCINES !