The World Health Organization (WHO) is attempting a worldwide power grab that threatens our national and individual rights.
Yet not one Senator has spoken out or taken any action to demand that President Biden reject the dangerous amendments to the International Health Regulations (IHR) that were adopted by the 75th World Health Assembly on May 27, 2022.
The deadline to reject these amendments is tomorrow, December 1, 2023!
The amendments aim to strengthen the WHO, endowing it with significant legal authority over individual national governments. This move raises concerns about potential encroachment on national sovereignty.
The good news is that fifty-four members of the House of Representatives support exiting the corrupt WHO and have endorsed the WHO Withdrawal Act (H.R. 79) as co-sponsors.
Meanwhile, no Senator has yet demonstrated the courage to replicate H.R. 79 and introduce it as companion legislation in the Senate. NOT ONE SENATOR!
Instead, our Senators remained silent for eighteen months while President Biden unilaterally altered international law in favor of the amendments without seeking their advice or consent.
We need all hands on deck to let our Senators know we expect them to speak up!
Contact your two U.S. senators and ask them to denounce the International Health Regulation amendments before December 1st.
You can find who represents you at: https://www.congress.gov/contact-us
Calls are more effective than emails and only take a few minutes. Below is a Sample Script, and there are additional Talking Points. Use your own words when you call or email – a personal message is always more effective than a form message!
SAMPLE SCRIPT for legislators:
“Hi, my name is ___, and I am calling to ask Senator ___ to make a public statement today opposing the amendments to the International Health Regulations (IHR) that were adopted by the 75th World Health Assembly on May 27, 2022.
I also encourage you to submit companion legislation in the Senate in support of House Resolution 79, the World Health Organization Withdrawal Act.
The sponsor of this legislation, Representative Andy Biggs (AZ-05) has already gained the support of 54 co-sponsors in the House who also support the United States’ withdrawal from the World Health Organization.
The WHO is filled with corruption and conflicts of interest. They have been responsible for millions of unnecessary deaths and are influenced by donations from corporations and nongovernmental agencies that do not have our best interests in mind.
I urge Senator _____to simply copy H.R. 79 and submit it as a companion bill in the Senate as soon as possible.”
- The amendments include the REMOVAL of the existing International Health Regulations text: “with full respect for the dignity, human rights and fundamental freedom of persons,” which tells us that our human rights and freedoms are at risk.
- The World Health Organization’s amendments make the WHO’s proclamations legally binding rather than just advisory recommendations. The changes instituted global digital health certificates and dramatically increased the billions of dollars available to the WHO. See a list of 100 reasons not to empower the WHO here: https://azradale.substack.com/p/100-reasons-to-exit-the-who-stopthetreaty
- The WHO wants total control. They favor constant fear, endless emergencies, restricted travel, mandatory medical treatments, global health certificates, quarantines, and censorship. They also cost countries billions of dollars with no accountability.
- It is incumbent upon Congress to stop the attempted coup of the U.S. by the World Health Organization (WHO) and its parent organization, the United Nations (UN), by exiting the WHO.
- It must be concluded that Committee A of the 75th World Health Assembly on May 27, 2022, never properly adopted the amendments to the International Health Regulations. Those same amendments were NEVER VOTED ON AT ALL during the Eighth Plenary Session of the World Health Assembly on May 28, 2022. THEREFORE, THE AMENDMENTS TO THE INTERNATIONAL HEALTH REGULATIONS (2022) MUST BE CONSIDERED NULL AND VOID.
- Exiting the WHO is a straightforward process. All we need to do is give the WHO one-year notice and meet our financial obligations according to the joint resolution Congress signed on June 14, 1948, when we joined the WHO.
- The WHO and its leader General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, undeniably assisted China in hiding the Covid-19 pandemic. They also announced they would not be investigating the origins of Covid-19 due to a lack of cooperation by Chinese Communist Party officials. https://rumble.com/v2b3izu-the-who-and-china.html
- President Biden supports a global health security agenda and the Zero Draft of the pandemic treaty that will override American sovereignty. See an op-ed authored by Biden in 1992, titled “How I Learned to Love the New World Order,” to understand his long-time position on global health here: https://standforhealthfreedom.com/blog/who/
The International Health Regulations:
The version of the amendments to the IHR that were adopted on May 27, 2022:
Video recording of the amendments being adopted:
The amended Articles to the IHR:
View text, status, and history of HB 79 here:🖨️ Print post