This event is not sponsored by the Weston A Price Foundation; we are sending this to our members as a courtesy.
Want to learn to TEACH traditional foods cooking?
Sign up now for Level I Teacher Training!
Monica Corrado, traditional food chef and Certified Nutrition Counselor, and member of the WAPF Honorary Board is offering a Teacher Certification program starting this summer!
What you will learn…the techniques of traditional cooking AND how to teach others to cook!
Students will become confident in the hows and whys of the techniques of cooking traditional food. They will also learn the nutritional background to the techniques so that they may easily answer questions that may come up when teaching others.
Level I focuses on nine required Cooking for Well-Being Basics Classes:
Culturing Dairy and Making Whey
The Technique of Lacto-fermentation: Vegetables, Fruits and Beverages
Making Nutrient-Dense Stock: Beef and Chicken
Soaking and Preparing Beans for Ease of Digestion and Nutrient Availability
Soaking and Preparing Whole Grains for Ease of Digestion and Nutrient Availability
Making Enzyme-Rich Sauces
Making Salad Dressings and Marinades
Preparing Deep Green Leafy Vegetables
Liver and Liver Pate
In Level II, learn how to teach classes to others!
Who would benefit from this training?
- anyone who is serious about taking back their health through real food
- anyone who wants to learn how to cook nourishing, traditional food
- anyone who has been ill and is now seeking to strengthen and nourish the body
- health coaches and practitioners, including Nutritional Therapists, midwives, acupuncturists, herbalists, personal trainers and more
- moms, parents and caregivers
- college students
- those who would like to take Level II training to become a Certified Cooking for Well-Being Traditional Foods Teacher!
Two sessions: sign up for the Summer/Fall Session–starts July 31 or the Fall/Winter session starts September 26!
For more information, see
Early Bird Rate extended to WAPF members!
Call Monica with questions: 970.685.7797, or firstname.lastname@example.org