The Florida legislature has failed to deliver on promises of Governor Ron DeSantis to protect Florida jobs, individual choice and medical freedom!
Well-intended legislators are trying to save jobs and livelihoods that are being destroyed by intrusive employer COVID-19 vaccine mandates. House Bill 1B and Senate Bill 2B however, are in need of amendment to truly protect employees.
H.B. 1B/S.B. 2B give a green light to employers in Florida to enact COVID-19 vaccine mandates conditional upon allowing employees limited discriminatory “exemptions” to these mandates.
No one should be discriminated against based on his or her healthcare decisions. Help ensure employees are afforded the same rights as customers in Florida!
Please speak up and make your voices heard TODAY! The special session called to protect Florida jobs ends November 19th.
- Contact your Florida State Representative and Senator and urge him or her to amend H.B. 1B and S.B. 2B.
You can look up who represents you at: https://www.flsenate.gov/Senators/Find
Sample script for email or calls is below. Personalize it by adding your own sentences and changing the wording – personal letters are far more effective than form letters!
“My name is ____ and I live in (town). I am calling to ask Representative (or Senator) ____ to amend H.B. 1B and S.B. 2B, to actually protect employees against mandatory vaccinations.
These bills must be amended so that no government forms are needed and employers are prohibited from requiring employees to reveal their vaccination status.
Businesses are already prohibited by law in the vaccine passport ban from asking customers to reveal their vaccination status. The same should apply to employees.
We must prohibit discrimination against those who don’t want or need a COVID-19 Vaccine.
As written, these bills don’t prohibit vaccine mandates. Instead, they are literally a state endorsement of employer vaccine mandates and provide the roadmap to employers on what they need to do to legally mandate vaccines of their employees.
Please help get these bills amended so that they embody the sentiments of Governor DeSantis and those Floridians who want and deserve real freedom.”
Keep your call or email short! Pick the 2 or 3 of these talking points – or none of them — that are most important to you, and be sure to explain why this issue matters to you personally.
- One of the most basic human rights is that of bodily autonomy, as recognized by the Nuremburg Code. Ethical medicine requires prior, completely voluntary and fully informed consent.
- Vaccine package inserts warn of the risk of brain damage, life-threatening allergy, and death and no one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Each of us may respond differently as we have different medical histories, genes, epigenetics, and microbiomes.
- COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers and providers are shielded from liability through the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act, or PREP Act. The only option for compensating people injured by COVID-19 vaccines is the Countermeasures Injury Compensation program (CICP). Only eight percent of all petitioners since 2010 have been awarded compensation through the CICP. No legal or medial expert fees are covered, no pain and suffering is awarded, lost wages are capped at $50,000, and there is no judicial appeal. In other words, the victims will be severely undercompensated while the pharmaceutical companies get rich.
- COVID-19 injections carry the risk of injury and death for some so there has to be informed consent and the right to refuse the vaccine without penalty. As of November 5th, there have already been 643,957 COVID-19 Vaccine adverse events and 8,456 COVID-19 Vaccine deaths reported in the U.S. to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System.
- Many of the new vaccines being created use mRNA technology which use a faster and less expensive technology. mRNA vaccines have not been tested in large-scale clinical trials for lengthy periods of time. These new technology platforms have been used to develop experimental vaccines for SARS, MERS, and HIV, but so far, none have been proven effective and safe for humans.
Read the bills at:
https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2021B/2B/?Tab=BillHistory🖨️ Print post
Leave a Reply