When you whip up this mix, it is perfect for piping onto muffins or cupcakes. The fats satisfy and the raw egg nourishes and it’s almost impossible to eat too much. I keep a jar of this mix in the fridge to satisfy those “I must have something sweet” moments. I scoop out a spoonful and let the buttery mix melt in my mouth, the peppermint version is like sucking on a mint humbug, the striped old-fashioned mint sweeties, crispy hard coating, soft chewy insides, absolutely irresistible. After two spoons of FAT BOMB Frosting my body tells me that’s enough… whereas if i had opened a bag of sweets, it is guaranteed that I would have eaten the lot.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup raw pastured butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 spoons raw honey (to taste)
- a few drops of flavoring (vanilla extract, orange essential oil or peppermint oil)
- Whisk ingredients into a frosting. You may need to melt the fats a little.
- This pipes onto muffins and looks just like real icing.