This recipe is simple and has only 3-5 ingredients depending on whether you add in the optional ingredients. The really great thing is that you could use just about any fruit or flavoring in these little bites of heaven and they would taste great. I’ve since tried peppermint and blueberry (not together), and both were so delicious.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup strawberries (or fruit of your choice) OR 1/3 cup of roasted carob powder for carob bombs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla (optional)
- 1 Tbsp raw honey (optional)
- Blend all ingredients in food processor or with immersion blender until smooth.
- Pour into measuring cup, then pour into molds. I used heart-shaped molds.
- Place molds on a cookie sheet and place in the freezer until set.
- Pop the treats out of the molds and place them in a storage container. I store my fat bombs in the freezer.