Support 2 New Important Vaccine Bills In Iowa!
Two new bills have been introduced in the Iowa legislature that would add a conscientious belief exemption to vaccines required for school and prohibit vaccine mandates and discrimination in multiple areas.
Both S.F. 193 and H.F. 330 protect employees (including health care workers), patients, nursing home residents, students and insured persons.
These bills also guarantee access to public spaces and programs regardless of vaccination status and protect individuals who wish to opt out of a statewide immunization registry.
These laws would apply even in times of emergency or epidemic, thus protecting individual’s rights to refuse experimental, fast-tracked SARS-CoV-2 injections.
These are good bills – but it’s a long road from being filed to becoming law! We need you to make your voice heard!
Urge your legislators to support these bills to protect people’s right to choose what medical procedures they should undergo.
- Contact your State Senator and urge them to support S.F. 193.
(This bill will be heard by the Human Resources Sub Committee on Monday, February 16.)
- Contact your State Representative and urge them to support H.F. 330.
You can look up who represents you at: https://www.legis.iowa.gov/contacts
Sample script for email or calls is below. Personalize it by adding your own sentences and/or changing the wording – personal letters are far more effective than form letters!
“My name is ____ and I live in (town.) I am calling to ask Senator (or Representative) ___ to support S.F. 193 (or H.F. 330), which would create a conscientious belief vaccine exemption for school children and prohibit vaccine mandates and discrimination, including for employees.
This terrific bill would allow parents to make the decisions that are best for their children based on their unique situations. Forcing parents to choose between education and vaccinating their children with numerous vaccines is simply wrong.
I am particularly concerned about upcoming COVID-19 restrictions and mandates. The normal stages of vaccine testing are being skipped or abbreviated, even as initial results for some show high rates of injuries in the volunteers. And manufactures have been shielded from liability for any harm they may cause.
People should not be forced to be injected with a substance that could cause serious side effects, the scope of which will be largely unknown because of how quickly the vaccines have been rushed to market.
I urge you to do everything in your power to protect people’s right to choose what medical procedures they should undergo.”
Keep your call or email short! Pick the 2 or 3 talking points that are most important to you, and be sure to explain why this issue matters to you personally.
TALKING POINTS for calls and emails:
- Share why this is personal to you including any personal or family history of vaccine reactions.
- The claimed justification for mandating vaccines – that unvaccinated individuals pose a health risk to others – is unsupported in the medical literature. In fact, vaccinated individuals can pose greater risk to public health due to a process known as shedding. Scientific evidence demonstrates that individuals vaccinated with live virus vaccines such as MMR (measles, mumps and rubella), rotavirus, chicken pox, shingles, and influenza can shed the virus for many weeks or months afterwards and infect the vaccinated and unvaccinated alike. https://www.westonaprice.org/studies-show-that-vaccinated-individuals-spread-disease/
- Vaccines are medical procedures that carry risk of serious injury. The U.S. Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The U.S. Government has paid out $4.4 billion to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds of thousands have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination to VAERS. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/
- Vaccine package inserts warn of the risk of brain damage, life-threatening allergy, and death and no one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Each of us may respond differently as we have different medical histories, genes, epigenetics, and microbiomes.
- Vaccine makers and the healthcare providers who administer them bear zero liability for vaccine injuries and deaths. Vaccine makers have no incentive to make vaccines safe. Additionally, 2006 Federal legislation removed all civil liability from pharmaceutical companies for injuries and deaths caused by vaccines and drugs manufactured in response to declared public health emergencies, including the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic. The Prep Act, invoked by the president last spring, also provides blanket liability protection to any maker of drugs or vaccines under Emergency Use Authorization.
- Many of the new vaccines being created use mRNA technology, which use a faster and less expensive technology. mRNA vaccines have not been tested in large-scale clinical trials for lengthy periods of time. These new technology platforms have been used to develop experimental vaccines for SARS, MERS, and HIV, but so far, none have been proven effective and safe for humans. MOST IMPORTANTLY, they’ve never been approved by the FDA for use because they either didn’t work or caused a dangerous enhanced immune response.
- Companies have rushed to develop COVID-19 vaccines despite the fact that volunteers are experiencing serious side effects in ongoing clinical trails. The general public is also experiencing serious side effects and deaths. According to the CDC, as of as of December 18th 112,807 people were vaccinated and 3,150 people were “unable to preform normal daily activities, unable to work, required care from a doctor or health care professional.” https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/meetings/downloads/slides-2020-12/slides-12-19/05-COVID-CLARK.pdf
- Vaccine manufacturers such as Pfizer, Merck and GlaxoSmithKline have paid billions of dollars in criminal penalties and settlements for research fraud, faking drug safety studies, failing to report safety problems, bribery, kickbacks and false advertising.[i],[ii] Pfizer paid $2.3 billion in 2009 alone to resolve criminal and civil allegations. [iii]‘
- There are concerns that information provided in vaccine registries could be used to refuse services such as school, insurance, or employment in the future.
- Supporters of vaccine tracking systems claim they are a way to protect patients by guaranteeing patients don’t receive multiple doses of the same vaccinations by different providers. According to CDC’s own statements, though, it’s clear that one purpose of these registries is to create pressure on people who are unvaccinated or partially vaccinated.
Learn more about the bills here:
H.F. 330: https://www.legis.iowa.gov/legislation/BillBook?ga=89&ba=HF%20330
[iii] https://abcnews.go.com/Business/pfizer-fined-23-billion-illegal-marketing-off-label/story?id=8477617🖨️ Print post
Leave a Reply