Michigan legislators are considering a good bill that would prohibit public health orders requiring Covid shots for students.
SB 603 also prohibits mask and mandatory testing requirements for students.
Every student has the right to an education regardless of their vaccination status – especially when the science clearly demonstrates that unvaccinated children do not pose a risk to others. Likewise, asymptomatic students also have the right to go to school without having to wear masks or be burdened by unreliable testing.
SB 603 is especially important given that children are being so aggressively targeted for experimental, high-risk Covid injections even though they are at extremely low risk of serious SARS-CoV-2 infection.
This bill passed the House Education Committee on 6-21-2022 and is pending a second reading in the full House. Let YOUR voice be heard to help it pass!
Contact your House Member and ask him or her to SUPPORT SB 603.
You can look up who represents you at: https://www.house.mi.gov/#findarepresentative
Calls are more effective than emails, and only take a few minutes.
Sample script for email is below. Personalize it by adding your own sentences and changing the wording!
“My name is ____ and I am a constituent. I am emailing to ask Representative ____ to support SB 603, which would prohibit Covid shot mandates for all students.
This terrific bill would also prohibit mask and testing mandates. Masking requirements stigmatize unvaccinated children, as well as interfering with their speech development and ability to communicate clearly with their teachers and classmates.
This bill is especially important to ensure schools do not discriminate against students who choose not to receive fast-tracked, experimental Covid injections.
There have been no long-term studies on the safety of these shots. People should not be forced to be injected with an experimental substance that could cause serious side effects. To date, there have been 1,407,409 injuries and 30,935 deaths reported in connection with the Covid shots to the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) — and it is estimated that only 1 percent of adverse reactions are ever reported.
These shots are proving to be so dangerous that they have recently been banned in the UK for all children under age twelve.
Vaccine mandates are being justified on the idea of the “greater good” and protecting other people. But no individual, especially not children, should be forced to take a medical treatment for someone else’s benefit.
Even if it were possible to justify requiring children and school employees to take a shot in order to protect people around them, the data shows that the vaccine fails to prevent transmission of Covid. A study in the Lancet found that the peak viral load of Covid patients was similar regardless of vaccination status. The CDC’s data shows that tens of thousands of vaccinated individuals have gotten severe enough cases of Covid to have been hospitalized – and the agency isn’t even trying to track cases among vaccinated people that don’t result in hospitalization, even though those individuals can spread Covid.
I urge Representative _____to SUPPORT SB 603, which would ensure students are not forced to take a shot that carries the risk of serious side effects in order to get an education.
Be sure to explain why this issue is important to you. You may wish to use a couple of the talking points below. Don’t copy all of them – just use them as ideas to help structure your own message.
- Share why this is personal to you. Do you or a family member have a history of vaccine reactions? Is your child at risk for autoimmune conditions or other potential side effects of COVID-19 shots?
- One of the most basic human rights is that of bodily autonomy, as recognized by the Nuremburg Code. Ethical medicine requires prior, completely voluntary and fully informed consent.
- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the “infection fatality rate” (IFR) from Covid for children and adolescents is 0.0009 percent.
- In April 2022, the CDC estimated that about 75 percent of America’s children and adolescents had already had Covid.
- No one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Each of us may respond differently as we have different medical histories, genes, epigenetics, and microbiomes.
- Young adults and teens (especially males) vaccinated against Covid have been shown to have a higher risk for myocarditis (heart inflammation) than other populations. There has simply not been enough time to see what the risks of myocarditis and other potentially serious side effects of the vaccine are for younger children.
- In Thailand, 29 percent of young recipients of Pfizer’s Covid shots experienced heart problems in a study involving several hundred adolescents (aged thirteen to eighteen).
- Data from 145 of the most vaccinated countries show that Covid shots are associated with a 31 percent increase in deaths.
- The mRNA Covid shots include polyethylene glycol (PEG), an immunogenic chemical compound associated with severe allergic reactions that can lead to death.
- Some Covid shot batches have been found to contain metallic particles; and all mRNA shots contain dangerous lipid nanoparticles, which can create a series of toxic reactions, including damage to DNA.
- As of early September 2022, VAERS data showed almost four thousand adverse events (including eight deaths) in children under age five, nearly fourteen thousand adverse events (including twenty-eight deaths) in kids between ages five and eleven, and more than thirty-nine thousand adverse events (comprising one hundred twenty-one deaths) in adolescents ages twelve to seventeen.
- Manufacturers originally claimed their Covid shots were 95 percent effective. The Director of the CDC now admits Covid shots do not prevent Covid. For this reason alone, children should not be forced to submit to the injections. https://edition.cnn.com/us/live-news/coronavirus-pandemic-vaccine-updates-08-05-21/h_d2accec79fdc37f422d02c536828ea1e
- Covid shot manufacturers and providers are shielded from liability through the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act, or PREP Act. The only option for compensating people injured by COVID-19 vaccines is the Countermeasures Injury Compensation program (CICP). Only eight percent of all petitioners since 2010 have been awarded compensation through the CICP. No legal or medical expert fees are covered, no pain and suffering is awarded, lost wages are capped at $50,000, and there is no judicial appeal. In other words, the victims will be severely undercompensated while the pharmaceutical companies get rich.
- Vaccines are medical procedures that carry risk of serious injury. The U.S. Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The US Government has paid out more than $4.8 billion as of 9/1/2022 to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds of thousands have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).
- As of September 9th, there have already been 1,407,409 COVID-19 Vaccine adverse events and 30,935 domestic COVID-19 Vaccine deaths reported in the U.S. to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (per data released 9/9/22).
Learn more about the bill at: https://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(55ymd5daufkkaezeu3lqlw3l))/mileg.aspx?page=getobject&objectname=2021-SB-0603&query=on
Read these articles for more information on the dangers of Covid shots:
You may also wish to visit the Doctors for Covid Ethics website, which provides a consolidated list of over 750 relevant studies about the dangers of Covid injections. https://doctors4covidethics.org/750-studies-about-the-dangers-of-the-covid-19-injections/🖨️ Print post
Leave a Reply