Louisiana’s Governor just reversed the “insane mandate” requiring COVID vaccines for children in school and daycare for the 2022-2023 school year. Now we need your help to pass an important bill that would further prohibit COVID-19 vaccine discrimination.
HB 54 would prohibit government entities and educational institutions from requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of access to the premises of such an entity or institution.
This terrific bill also protects employees of these entities and institutions from vaccine mandates and allows for fines for those who discriminate.
Please speak up! We need YOUR voice to help HB 54 pass!
Contact your Louisiana state Representative and ask him or her to SUPPORT HB 54.
You can look up who represents you at: https://www.legis.la.gov/legis/Contacts.aspx
(Be sure to contact your State House Representative and Senator, not your U.S. Congressional House or Senate members.)
Sample script for call is below. Personalize it by adding your own sentences and changing the wording – calls are most effective and personal emails are far more effective than form letters!
Script for HB 54:
“My name is ____ and I live in (town). I am calling to ask Senator ____ to support HB 54, which would prohibit discrimination on the basis of COVID-19 vaccination status by both government entities and educational institutions in Louisiana.
This bill protects individuals’ rights to choose whether or not to be injected with an experimental, fast-tracked COVID-19 vaccine.
There have been no long-term studies on the safety of these shots. No person should be forced to be injected with an experimental substance that could cause serious side effects. To date, there have been 1,269,008 injuries and 28,141 deaths reported in connection with the COVID shots to the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) — and it is estimated that only 10 percent of adverse reactions are ever reported.
As recognized by the World Health Organization, vaccine passports create two separate classes of citizens, something that is abhorrent to the principle of equal rights in this country.
People should not be forced to take injections that carry a risk of injury in order to go about their daily lives or to get an education.
I urge Representative _____to SUPPORT H.B. 54, which would protect people’s right to bodily autonomy.
Keep your call or email short! Pick the 2 or 3 of these talking points – or none of them — that are most important to you, and be sure to explain why this issue matters to you personally.
- Share why this is personal to you. Do you or a family member have a history of vaccine reactions? Are you or your child at risk for autoimmune conditions or other potential side effects of COVID-19 shots?
- No one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Each of us may respond differently as we have different medical histories, genes, epigenetics, and microbiomes.
- The Director of the CDC admits COVID-19 shots do not prevent transmission. For this reason alone, no person should be forced to submit to the injections. https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/08/06/cdc_director_vaccines_no_longer_prevent_you_from_spreading_covid.html#
- COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers and providers are shielded from liability through the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act, or PREP Act. The only option for compensating people injured by COVID-19 shots is the Countermeasures Injury Compensation program (CICP). Only eight percent of all petitioners since 2010 have been awarded compensation through the CICP. No legal or medical expert fees are covered, no pain and suffering is awarded, lost wages are capped at $50,000, and there is no judicial appeal. In other words, the victims will be severely undercompensated while the pharmaceutical companies get rich.
- COVID-19 vaccines carry the risk of injury and death for some so there must be informed consent and the right to refuse the vaccine without penalty. As of May 13th, there have already been 1,268,008 COVID-19 Vaccine adverse events and 28,141 COVID-19 Vaccine deaths reported in the U.S. to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System.
Read HB 54 at: https://www.legis.la.gov/legis/BillInfo.aspx?i=241562
Read this article about the Governor’s recent decision to end COVID vaccine mandates for students: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/louisiana-students-vaccine-mandate/?utm_source=salsa&eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=ba38ae5c-0479-4419-8920-7c1b8198079b🖨️ Print post
Leave a Reply