Start the new year off by speaking up for a good bill that would prohibit government entities, schools and businesses in Massachusetts from requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccines.
H. 4416 is especially important given the pressure that is mounting to deny access to people who refuse COVID-19 injections. Requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination for citizens of the Commonwealth to live their lives day-to-day is both an intrusion into people’s private medical information and coercive pressure to be injected with this experimental, high-risk shot.
Specifically, this terrific bill would ensure people have the right to enter all public buildings and businesses within the Commonwealth without proof of vaccination against COVID-19. H. 4416 would also protect students from discrimination by granting equal opportunity to in-person classes on all campuses.
The introduction of this bill is good news – now we need YOUR voice to help it pass!
Urge your legislators to support H. 4416 to help protect people’s freedom to choose what medical procedures they should undergo.
Contact your Massachusetts State Representative today and ask him or her to SUPPORT H. 4416 to protect people’s rights.
You can find out who represents you at: https://malegislature.gov/Search/FindMyLegislator
Sample script for email is below. Personalize it by adding your own sentences and changing the wording – personal emails are far more effective than form letters!
“My name is ____ and I live in (town). I urge Representative to support H. 4416, which would prohibit state government, businesses and schools from requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
This bill is especially important to ensure these entities do not discriminate against individuals who choose not to receive fast-tracked, experimental COVID-19 vaccines.
Citizens should not be forced to be injected with an experimental substance that could cause serious side effects. To date, there have been 701,127 injuries and 9,476 deaths reported to the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) and it is estimated that only 10 percent of adverse reactions are ever reported.
I urge Representative _____to SUPPORT H. 4416, which would protect prohibit COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of entry.
Keep your email short! Pick the 2 or 3 of these talking points – or none of them — that are most important to you, and be sure to explain why this issue matters to you personally.
- Share why this is personal to you. Do you or a family member have a history of vaccine reactions? Are you at risk for autoimmune conditions or other potential side effects of COVID-19 shots?
- No one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Each of us may respond differently as we have different medical histories, genes, epigenetics, and microbiomes.
- As recognized by the World Health Organization, vaccine passports create two separate classes of citizens, something that is abhorrent to the principle of equal rights in this country.
- One of the most basic human rights is that of bodily autonomy, as recognized by the Nuremburg Code. Ethical medicine requires prior, completely voluntary and fully informed consent.
- Vaccines are medical procedures that carry risk of serious injury. The U.S. Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The U.S. Government has paid out $4.4 billion to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds of thousands have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination to VAERS. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/
- COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers and providers are shielded from liability through the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act, or PREP Act. The only option for compensating people injured by COVID-19 shots is the Countermeasures Injury Compensation program (CICP). Only eight percent of all petitioners since 2010 have been awarded compensation through the CICP. No legal or medial expert fees are covered, no pain and suffering is awarded, lost wages are capped at $50,000, and there is no judicial appeal. In other words, the victims will be severely undercompensated while the pharmaceutical companies get rich.
- The claimed justification – that unvaccinated individuals pose a health risk to others – has been shown to be false. Vaccinated individuals can become infected and transmit COVID to others.
- COVID-19 vaccines carry the risk of injury and death for some so there must be informed consent and the right to refuse the vaccine without penalty. As of December 17th, there had already been 701,127 COVID-19 vaccine adverse events and 9,476 COVID-19 vaccine deaths in the U.S. reported to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System.
Read the bill at: https://malegislature.gov/Bills/192/HD4416🖨️ Print post