Washington’s legislators are considering a good bill that would prohibit state and local governments from requiring COVID-19 vaccines to access public places.
House Bill 1570 is especially important given the pressure that is mounting to mandate COVID-19 vaccines, even though the vaccines are experimental, have been fast-tracked, and carry a high rate of side effects.
HB 1570 protects your access to “any site accessible to the general public for business, entertainment, or another lawful purpose.” This includes public parks, areas in front of stores and businesses, and public buildings.
The introduction of this bill is good news – but it is unlikely to pass unless you, the constituents, speak up and make your voices heard!
- Contact your State Representative and urge him or her SUPPORT H.B. 1570.
Calls have the greatest impact. You can look up who represents you at: https://app.leg.wa.gov/DistrictFinder/
If you prefer online options, use the Washington Legislature’s system for submitting comments on a bill. You’ll enter your name, address, click “support” and include your personalized comment:
Sample script for email or calls is below. Personalize it by adding your own sentences and changing the wording – personal letters are far more effective than form letters!
“My name is ____ and I live in (town). I urge Representative ____ to support H.B. 1570, which would guarantee people access to public spaces like parks regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status.
This protective bill is especially important with the push to mandate fast-tracked, experimental COVID-19 vaccines.
People should not be forced to be injected with these high-risk vaccines.
I urge Representative _____to SUPPORT H.B. 1570, which would ensure individuals’ rights to bodily autonomy.
Keep your call or email short! Pick the 2 or 3 of these talking points – or none of them — that are most important to you, and be sure to explain why this issue matters to you personally.
- One of the most basic human rights is that of bodily autonomy, as recognized by the Nuremburg Code. Ethical medicine requires prior, completely voluntary and fully informed consent.
- Vaccine package inserts warn of the risk of brain damage, life-threatening allergy, and death and no one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Each of us may respond differently as we have different medical histories, genes, epigenetics, and microbiomes.
- COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers and providers are shielded from liability through the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act, or PREP Act. The only option for compensating people injured by COVID-19 vaccines is the Countermeasures Injury Compensation program (CICP). Only eight percent of all petitioners since 2010 have been awarded compensation through the CICP. No legal or medial expert fees are covered, no pain and suffering is awarded, lost wages are capped at $50,000, and there is no judicial appeal. In other words, the victims will be severely undercompensated while the pharmaceutical companies get rich.
- COVID-19 vaccines carry the risk of injury and death for some so there has to be informed consent and the right to refuse the vaccine without penalty. As of April 8th, there had already been 68,347 COVID-19 vaccine adverse events and 2,602 COVID-19 vaccine deaths reported to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System.
- Many of the new vaccines being created use mRNA technology which use a faster and less expensive technology. mRNA vaccines have not been tested in large-scale clinical trials for lengthy periods of time. These new technology platforms have been used to develop experimental vaccines for SARS, MERS, and HIV, but so far, none have been proven effective and safe for humans.
Read the bill at: https://app.leg.wa.gov/billsummary?BillNumber=1570&Year=2021
For more information on COVID-19 vaccines, checkout this article: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/heres-why-bill-gates-wants-indemnity-are-you-willing-to-take-the-risk/🖨️ Print post