Speak up for a good bill in the Montana legislature that would add philosophical belief exemptions to vaccines required for school.
SB 450 also requires certain entities to accept religious and philosophical vaccine exemptions for employment, school, and daycare attendance. These include state agencies, political subdivisions, healthcare providers, and any other organization or entity licensed by the state.
Penalties and damages can be sought by aggrieved persons against those who fail to comply. State-funded entities that do not accept exemptions also risk losing funding.
This is an important bill. The bill passed the Senate (30 Yes to 20 No) on March 2nd. We need you to make your voice heard in the House!
Urge your Representative to support S.B. 450 today!
- Contact your Montana State Representative and urge him/her to support S.B. 450.
You can look up your Senator here: https://www.leg.mt.gov/map/
Calls are more effective than emails and only take a few minutes. Below is a Sample Script, and there are additional Talking Points. Use your own words when you call or email – a personal message is always more effective than a form message!
“My name is ____, and I live in (town.) I am asking Representative ___ to support S.B. 450, which would create philosophical vaccine exemptions for school children and require certain entities, like state agencies and healthcare providers, to accept religious and philosophical exemptions for employment, school, and daycare attendance.
Most importantly, this terrific bill would allow parents to make decisions that are best for their children based on their sincerely held philosophical beliefs.
Forcing parents to choose between education and vaccinating their children with numerous vaccines that go against their personal views is simply wrong. It is time to bring philosophical vaccine exemptions to Montana and also to protect adults by offering philosophical and religious exemptions in the workplace.
Can you let me know where Representative ___ stands on this issue? You can email me at ____ or call me back at ____.”
TALKING POINTS for calls and emails:
- Share why this is personal to you. Do you have philosophical or religious beliefs that conflict with vaccination? Have you or someone you know had a vaccine reaction?
- To be forced to do something to our bodies that violate our beliefs is a sin against God.
- Vaccine makers and the healthcare providers who administer them bear zero liability for vaccine injuries and deaths. The vaccine manufacturers reap all the profits from vaccines without having to pay for any of the injuries or harm. https://www.nvic.org/newsletter/mar-2011/no-pharma-liability-no-vaccine-mandates
- The claimed justification – that unvaccinated individuals pose a health risk to others – is unproven in scientific research. In fact, vaccinated individuals can pose a greater risk to public health due to a process known as shedding. Scientific evidence demonstrates that individuals vaccinated with live virus vaccines such as MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella), rotavirus, chicken pox, shingles, and influenza can shed the virus for many weeks or months afterward and infect the vaccinated and unvaccinated alike. https://www.westonaprice.org/studies-show-that-vaccinated-individuals-spread-disease/
- No one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Each of us may respond differently as we have different medical histories, genes, epigenetics, and microbiomes.
- Vaccines are medical procedures that carry a risk of serious injury. Hundreds of thousands have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). The U.S. Government has paid out nearly $4.9 billion as of 3/1/2023 to the victims of vaccine injury, per VICP Data Reports. [ https://www.hrsa.gov/vaccine-compensation/data ]
- Vaccine manufacturers such as Pfizer, Merck, and GlaxoSmithKline have paid billions of dollars in criminal penalties and settlements for research fraud, faking drug safety studies, failing to report safety problems, bribery, kickbacks, and false advertising [1,2]. Pfizer paid $2.3 billion in 2009 alone to resolve criminal and civil allegations .
 Merck ($2 billion, 2007) – https://www.corp-research.org/merck
 GlaxoSmithKline ($3 billion, 2012) – https://www.theguardian.com/business/2012/jul/03/glaxosmithkline-fined-bribing-doctors-pharmaceuticals
 Pfizer ($2.3 billion, 2009) – https://abcnews.go.com/Business/pfizer-fined-23-billion-illegal-marketing-off-label/story?id=8477617
Learn more about S.B. 450 here:http://laws.leg.mt.gov/legprd/LAW0210W$BSIV.ActionQuery?P_BILL_NO1=450&P_BLTP_BILL_TYP_CD=SB&Z_ACTION=Find&P_SESS=20231🖨️ Print post