Speak up for three good bills in the Texas legislature that would prohibit forced or coerced vaccination and would require a study on Covid shot side effects.
HB 81 and its companion bill SB 177 would prohibit any person from forcing or pressuring a legally residing Texan to receive medical treatment involving Covid shots. These bills also prohibit any discriminatory action taken against an individual who refuses to take the shots or is coerced into taking them. Violating this law would result in a minimum penalty of $5,000.
By utilizing the language of informed consent and incorporating it into the Health and Safety Code, these bills may provide protection against federal employer vaccine mandates for healthcare facility employees receiving Medicare or Medicaid payments.
HB 44 and its companion bill SB 303 would prevent healthcare practitioners who offer services under Medicaid or CHIP (Children’s Health Insurance Program) from discriminating against participants based on their vaccination status (applies to all vaccines). These bills also ensure that providers who violate the law do not receive compensation and will be disenrolled as Medicaid or child health plan program providers.
HB 1313 would require the Health & Human Services Commission in collaboration with the Department of State Health Services to conduct a study on adverse reactions to Covid shots administered in Texas.
The study must also incorporate any inaccurate claims made by the vaccine manufacturers or government entities regarding the vaccine’s efficacy or potential harm. Any suppression of data on the injection’s efficacy or safety by either the vaccine manufacturers or any government agency must also be included.
Please speak up! We need YOUR voice to help pass bills HB 81/SB 177, HB 44/SB 303 and HB 1313 today!
Contacting your legislators is important because they are voting on numerous bills but are not always familiar with the content and potential impact. Your communications can make a difference.
1) Contact your Texas State Representative and ask him/her to SUPPORT H 81, HB 44 and HB 1313.
2) Contact your Texas state Senator and ask him/her to SUPPORT SB 177 and SB 303.
You can look up who represents you here: https://wrm.capitol.texas.gov/home
Calls are more effective than emails and only take a few minutes. Below are Sample Scripts for the bills along with additional Talking Points. Use your own words when you call or email – a personal message is always more effective than a form message!
SAMPLE SCRIPT for HB 81 and SB 177:
“Hi, my name is ____, and I am a constituent. I am asking Representative (or Senator) ____ to support HB 81 (or SB 177), which would prohibit any person from compelling or coercing an individual to receive a Covid-19 shot in Texas and protect individuals who choose not to receive Covid shots from discrimination.
This bill is especially important to ensure people are not discriminated against for choosing not to receive fast-tracked Covid-19 injections.
There have been no long-term studies on the safety of these shots. People should not be forced to be injected with an experimental substance that could cause serious side effects. As of 4/7/23, 2,458,058 injuries and 34,870 deaths were reported in connection with the Covid shots to the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) — and it is estimated that only 1-10 percent of adverse reactions are ever reported. And yet the manufacturers are shielded from liability for any harm they cause.
Vaccine mandates are being justified by the idea of the “greater good” and protecting other people. But no individual should be forced to take a medical treatment for someone else’s benefit.
I urge Representative (or Senator) _____to SUPPORT HB 81 (or SB 177), which would protect people’s rights to bodily autonomy and protect against discrimination.”
SAMPLE SCRIPT for HB 44 and SB 303:
“Hi, my name is ____, and I am a constituent. I am asking Representative (or Senator) ____ to support HB 44 (or SB 303), which would prevent Medicaid or CHIP healthcare providers from discriminating against participants based on their vaccination status.
These bills also ensure that providers who violate the law do not receive compensation and will be disenrolled as Medicaid or child health plan program providers.
Denying medical treatment to a child within a specific geographic area due to their vaccination history leads to a situation where either the child receives no medical care or is compelled to receive vaccinations against their parent’s wishes. This practice is particularly egregious because Texas law allows parents to decline vaccinations on medical, religious, or conscientious grounds.
It is inappropriate to use taxpayer funds meant for medical care of the uninsured or those without the means to pay for it to coerce vaccination in exchange for treatment.
I urge Representative (or Senator) _____to SUPPORT HB 44 (or SB 303), which would protect individuals from vaccination discrimination and protect children.”
SAMPLE SCRIPT for HB 1313:
“Hi, my name is ____, and I am a constituent. I am asking Representative ____ to support HB 1313, which would require a study on adverse reactions to Covid shots given in Texas, requiring the Health & Human Services Commission to work in collaboration with the Department of State Health Services.
It is especially important to examine the safety of Covid-19 shots – especially because there have not been any long-term studies on the safety of these shots.
People should not be injected with an experimental substance that could cause serious side effects. As of 4/7/23, 2,458,058 injuries and 34,870 deaths were reported in connection with the Covid shots to the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) — and it is estimated that only 1-10 percent of adverse reactions are ever reported. And yet the manufacturers are shielded from liability for any harm they cause.
Individuals deserve firm answers to looming questions regarding Covid shot safety.
I urge Representative _____to SUPPORT HB 1313, which would potentially save many lives.
TALKING POINTS for calls and emails:
- Share why this is personal to you. Do you have philosophical or religious beliefs that conflict with vaccination? Have you or someone you know had a vaccine reaction?
- No one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Each of us may respond differently as we have different medical histories, genes, epigenetics, and microbiomes.
- Data from 145 of the most vaccinated countries show that Covid shots are associated with a 31 percent increase in deaths.
- The mRNA Covid shots include polyethylene glycol (PEG), an immunogenic chemical compound associated with severe allergic reactions that can lead to death.
- Some Covid shot batches have been found to contain metallic particles, and all mRNA shots contain dangerous lipid nanoparticles, which can create a series of toxic reactions, including damage to DNA.
- Manufacturers originally claimed their Covid shots were 95 percent effective. The Director of the CDC now admits Covid shots do not prevent Covid. For this reason alone, people should not be forced to submit to the injections. https://edition.cnn.com/us/live-news/coronavirus-pandemic-vaccine-updates-08-05-21/h_d2accec79fdc37f422d02c536828ea1e
- Covid shot manufacturers and providers are shielded from liability through the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act, or PREP Act. The only option for compensating people injured by COVID-19 vaccines is the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP). Only eight percent of all petitioners since 2010 have been awarded compensation through the CICP. No legal or medical expert fees are covered, no pain and suffering is awarded, lost wages are capped at $50,000 per year, and there is no judicial appeal. In other words, the victims will be severely under-compensated while the pharmaceutical companies get rich. https://aspr.hhs.gov/legal/PREPact/Pages/default.aspx
- There have already been 2,458,058 COVID-19 Vaccine adverse events and 34,870 COVID-19 vaccine deaths reported in the U.S. to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (per data released 4/7/23).
Run your own search – https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/index.php
Cases (adverse events) – https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php
- There are no long-term studies of Covid-19 shots on the safety, genotoxicity, carcinogenicity, or effect on reproduction.
- COVID injections were not properly tested and are dangerous, as confirmed by Pfizer’s own documents.
- Vaccine manufacturers such as Pfizer, Merck, and GlaxoSmithKline have paid billions of dollars in criminal penalties and settlements for research fraud, faking drug safety studies, failing to report safety problems, bribery, kickbacks, and false advertising [1,2]. Pfizer paid $2.3 billion in 2009 alone to resolve criminal and civil allegations .
 Merck ($2 billion, 2007) – https://www.corp-research.org/merck
 GlaxoSmithKline ($3 billion, 2012) – https://www.theguardian.com/business/2012/jul/03/glaxosmithkline-fined-bribing-doctors-pharmaceuticals?CMP=share_btn_fb
To view the text, status, and history of the bills click here and enter the bill number:
Read these articles for more information on the dangers of Covid shots:
Read this new article on the lack of safety for all vaccines: https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/vaccines-unsafe-since-the-very-beginning/#gsc.tab=0🖨️ Print post