Representative Adam Schiff (D-CA) has introduced House Resolution 327 on “recognizing the importance of vaccinations and immunizations in the United States.” He has been joined by co-sponsors from both parties in this attempt to run rough-shod over Americans’ valid concerns about vaccination.
House Resolution 327 blindly takes one side of the vaccine debate, pushing the pharmaceutical companies’ agenda. It claims that “there is no credible evidence to show that vaccines cause life-threatening or disabling diseases in health children or adults,” even though this is contradicted by the federal government’s own data. The resolution implicitly targets those who make any decision other than what the CDC recommends, raising the specter that having unvaccinated communities “can cause a true public health crisis,” and claiming that vaccination is necessary for not only the public health, but the “economic and national security” of our country.
To view H. Res. 327 click here: https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-resolution/327/text
Questions about vaccine safety shouldn’t be addressed in a resolution from Congress, as if safety were something they can just declare. Congress needs to take a hard look at why so many people are questioning vaccine safety and do something that actually addresses those concerns, not just dismiss them!
Contact your U.S. House Representative and ask him or her to oppose H Res. 327.
You can look up who represents you here: https://www.house.gov/representatives/find/. Below is a sample script you can use for calls or emails.
For greater impact, ask to speak to the staffer who handles health issues, and then have a short, personal conversation with that staff person. Ask for their email address and follow up with a brief email, and then stay in touch.
Sample script: If you use email, be sure to add a couple of sentences at the very beginning to personalize the message!
“My name is_____, and I am a constituent. I am calling to ask Representative ____ to oppose H. Res. 327 because it makes false claims about the safety of vaccinations and pushes people to follow the full vaccination schedule without doing anything to ensure that it is actually safe.
Vaccine injury is real. The National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program has paid out more than 3 billion dollars to vaccine-injured persons, and many others who are injured have gone uncompensated because they didn’t file a claim quickly enough.
Despite causing billions in injuries, the vaccine manufacturers are shielded from liability. This means that the normal incentives for companies to ensure that their products cause as few injuries as possible don’t exist for vaccine manufacturers.
And the testing of vaccines doesn’t fix that problem. Vaccines are tested individually, and no one ever looks at the effects of adding yet another vaccine to the 69 doses that children already receive.
I urge you to vote no on House Resolution 327.
Instead, please support H.R. 3615 Congressman Posey’s bill, which directs the Secretary of Health and Human Services to conduct a study comparing total health outcomes in vaccinated populations in the United States with such outcomes in unvaccinated populations. This research is vital, both for ensuring that our public health programs are actually achieving their goals and for restoring the public trust.
Thank you for your time and consideration.”
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND TALKING POINTS
1) Vaccine makers and the healthcare providers who administer them bear zero liability for vaccine injuries and deaths. The vaccine manufactures reap all the profits from vaccine mandates, without having to pay for any of the injuries or harm.
2) The basic comparison between unvaccinated children and vaccinated children has never been done. Without an unbiased study that evaluates the health outcomes among children who have and have not been vaccinated according to the federally recommended vaccine schedule there is no basis for claiming vaccines are safe. If Congress wants to protect the public health, it should pass H.R. 3615, “To direct the Secretary of Health and Human Services to conduct or support a comprehensive study comparing total health outcomes, including risk of autism, in vaccinated populations in the United States with such outcomes in unvaccinated populations in the United States, and for other purposes.” Total health outcomes are the best measure of the success of any public health effort.
3) Federal law recognizes vaccines kill and disable some recipients as evidenced by the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986. The presumptions of safety made by Rep. Adam Schiff and H. Res. 327 contradict this law.
4) The US Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The US Government has paid out more that $3 billion to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds of thousands have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination to VAERS. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/
5) Vaccine package inserts warn of the risk of brain damage, life-threatening allergy, and even death. http://www.vaccinesafety.edu/package_inserts.htm
6) Children today receive 69 doses of vaccines for 16 different viral and bacterial illnesses which more than doubles the government childhood schedule of 34 doses of 11 different vaccines in the year 2000. None of these vaccines have been studied in conjunction with each other, which means we have no idea what the impact is of all of these different vaccines being injected into a child.
7) There are many studies that raise red flags about the alleged safety of vaccines. For example, there are numerous peer-reviewed, published studies that connect either at vaccines or vaccine ingredients (such as aluminum) with significant health problems. See http://www.cmsri.org/global-research/
Remember, your involvement and activism works!