Recently, the Jefferson County Board of Health voted to adopt a proposed mask mandate with the option of vaccine passports.
At least six counties have asked Governor Polis to issue a public order mandating vaccine passports and face coverings for all Coloradans ages 2 and older in public indoor settings without vaccine passports.
A public health order issued by the state already “strongly encourages” all public indoor events of 500 or more people in the counties of Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Jefferson, and the cities and counties of Denver and Broomfield to require proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for admission.
Requiring vaccine passports for Colorado residents to live their lives day-to-day is both an intrusion into people’s private medical information and coercive pressure to be injected with this experimental, high-risk shot.
Contact your Colorado State House Representative and Senator and urge him or her to file legislation in the next session to prohibit vaccine passports and discrimination based on vaccination status.
You can look up who represents you at: http://leg.colorado.gov/find-my-legislator
Sample script for email or calls is below. Personalize it by adding your own sentences and changing the wording – personal letters are far more effective than form letters!
“My name is ____ and I live in (town). I am calling to ask Representative (or Senator) ____ to file legislation to prohibit the requirement of vaccine passports by government entities in Colorado.
Individuals should have the right to choose whether or not to be injected with an experimental, fast-tracked COVID-19 vaccine. As recognized by the World Health Organization, vaccine passports create two separate classes of citizens, something that is abhorrent to the principle of equal rights in this country.
Vaccine mandates are being justified on the idea of the “greater good” and protecting other people. But no individual should be forced to take a medical treatment for someone else’s benefit.
And even if it were possible to justify requiring individuals to take a shot in order to protect people around them, the data shows that the vaccine fails to prevent transmission of COVID. A recent study in the Lancet found that the peak viral load of COVID patients was similar regardless of vaccination status. The CDC’s data shows that tens of thousands of vaccinated individuals have gotten severe enough cases of COVID to have to be hospitalized.
I urge Representative (or Senator) _____to file a bill that would protect every person’s right to bodily autonomy.
Keep your call or email short! Pick the 2 or 3 of these talking points – or none of them — that are most important to you, and be sure to explain why this issue matters to you personally.
- Share why this is personal to you. Do you or a family member have a history of vaccine reactions? Are you at risk for autoimmune conditions or other potential side effects of the COVID-19 shot?
- One of the most basic human rights is that of bodily autonomy, as recognized by the Nuremburg Code. Ethical medicine requires prior, completely voluntary and fully informed consent.
- Vaccination records are private health information and should not be disclosed under government mandates.
- No one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Each of us may respond differently as we have different medical histories, genes, epigenetics, and microbiomes.
- Vaccines are medical procedures that carry risk of serious injury. The U.S. Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The U.S. Government has paid out $4.4 billion to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds of thousands have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination to VAERS. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/
- COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers and providers are shielded from liability through the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act, or PREP Act. The only option for compensating people injured by COVID-19 vaccines is the Countermeasures Injury Compensation program (CICP). Only eight percent of all petitioners since 2010 have been awarded compensation through the CICP. No legal or medial expert fees are covered, no pain and suffering is awarded, lost wages are capped at $50,000, and there is no judicial appeal. In other words, the victims will be severely undercompensated while the pharmaceutical companies get rich.
- COVID-19 vaccines carry the risk of injury and death for some so there has to be informed consent and the right to refuse the vaccine without penalty. As of November 30th, there had already been 664,745 COVID-19 vaccine adverse events and 8,898 COVID-19 vaccine deaths in the U.S. reported to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System. https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html
- The data from the CDC show that as of October 18, at least 10,857 Americans had died of COVID despite being fully vaccinated, and 30,270 more fully vaccinated Americans had been hospitalized with COVID-19. https://www.ibtimes.com/10857-fully-vaccinated-americans-have-died-covid-19-30000-hospitalized-3326930 And those numbers don’t account for the probable hundreds of thousands of vaccinated individuals who have contracted COVID but not been hospitalized.
View the public health order here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dqVki8aKsMFyoNvYAXkAjddd1emGjS2x/view🖨️ Print post
Heidi Bagus says
Thank you so much for inspiring me to write e mail to my district:
Julie Gonzales and Serena Gonzales-Gutierrez
I believe in the constitution and the God given rights of every individual.
The silence of the people has been underestimated because of fear..
Enough is enough..and I believe we can do this
Feel free to contact me…I am willing to help in any way I can
John Zerwick says
This is an experimental injection that has already killed 19,000 according to VAERS. The average annual death rate for all vaccines is 300….300!.
This Covid shot should be stopped not mandated. The AHA agrees