We wish to announce that Kaayla Daniel no longer serves on the Board of Directors of the Weston A. Price Foundation. We thank Kaayla for all her many contributions to our work over the years and wish her the very best in her future endeavors. It was with great disappointment that the board was forced to deal with a breach of fiduciary responsibilities.
Certain sensationalist blogs have claimed that there is “chaos” and “carnage” at the Weston A. Price Foundation. I would like to assure all of you that here is no carnage, no chaos at WAPF. The office is very calm. We have received a few phone calls about the cod liver oil controversy, and we have pointed them to our statements on the website (Concerns about Fermented Cod Liver Oil, Questions and Answers About Fermented Cod Liver Oil). Many supportive emails have come in. No one has cancelled membership over these concerns, and no current chapter leaders have resigned. Registrations for the conference are way ahead of last year, and we look forward to seeing many of you there.
Rather, we remain focused on our mission statement and our many goals:
· Providing accurate information about nutrition;
· Showing the scientific validation of traditional food ways;
· Explaining the importance of animal fats and the vitamins they contain;
· Exposing the many flaws in the theory that saturated fat and cholesterol cause disease;
· Warning the public about the dangers of modern soy foods;
· Promoting the consumption and production of whole raw milk;
· Warning the public about the dangers of vaccinations, use of ultra-sound on pregnant women, mammograms and other medical procedures;
· Supporting the many small artisan farms and businesses producing products like kombucha, sauerkraut, sourdough bread, grass-fed meat and eggs, and raw dairy through our Shopping Guide endorsements and the chapter leader system;
· Supporting the Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund, founded by WAPF to provide legal support to farmers producing raw milk and engaging in direct farm-to-consumer sales;
· Finally, teaching the principles of nutrient-dense traditional diets through our journal, our website, our Facebook page, through our conferences, and through the classes put on by our many volunteer local chapter leaders throughout the U.S and the world.
Above all, our focus is on supporting the normal birth and optimal development of children. The optimally healthy children born to parents who follow our dietary guidelines are not only blessings to these families, but will be blessings to the whole world. These children are our hope for the future; they are the ones who will bring peace, health and prosperity to the planet.
The Weston A. Price Foundation looks forward to providing the information and support people need to obtain optimal health for many generations to come. We thank all of you for your continued support.
Sally Fallon Morell, President
The Weston A. Price Foundation
P.S. WAPF is constantly looking to reach new audiences. See our ad in the current NASCAR program: http://www.publogix.com/e/51r-61t/#/134/.