Travel with Hilda Labrada Gore-Wise Traditions Podcast Host
For the first time Hilda is embarking on a journey to discover ancestral wisdom in Ecuador April 1-8, 2020! It is the first time that she is inviting members to join her in a tour of this nature.
Why join the ancestral tour?
An experienced team of ancestral & cultural experts, including Hilda, will lead the group. Our mornings and evenings will include sunrise and sunset ceremonies and intentions, based on traditions and practices from ancestral communities in Ecuador.
While we soak in the beauty of Ecuador’s glorious vistas, we will also incorporate ancient health practices such as “grounding” and “cold therapy” (for the bravest among us) as we swim in frigid waterfalls for physical and spiritual purification.
We will connect with locals and enjoy traditional foods and experiences–all in the matchless setting of Ecuador’s enchanting bio-diverse landscape (volcanoes, butterflies, birds, waterfalls and thermal springs).
What will you experience?
An in-depth exploration of Ecuador’s culture, food, history, and traditions, led by local ancestral experts and Holistic Hilda. You will:
- Connect with nature in one of the few countries in the world and South America with a wide range of micro-systems with flora, fauna and diversity. Ecuador is the 4-Wonders-country with Pacific Coast, Andes Region, Amazon Jungle and the Galapagos Islands within a couple of hours from each other. Experience and marvel at several ecosystems within one country.
- Enjoy gastronomical experiences by sharing the table and learning ancestral dishes and practices from ancestral communities.
- Visit historical and cultural sites and landmarks in one of South America’s most diverse cultures and economies–a place full of history and traditional richness.
- Enjoy new experiences with like-minded people, guided by local cultural experts. Meet new friends with similar interests.
Join us if…
- You want to get out of your comfort zone and are ready to explore, engage and experience new things while making connections with different people and cultures.
- You want to travel and experience while giving back. This trip is designed to support the economy and lifestyle of ancestral communities.
- You are ready to bond with your fellow travelers undergoing the same experiences.
- You want to relax and de-stress. Ecuador is a place with unmeasurable sources of relaxation: beaches, mountains, springs and waterfalls, all within reach.
Early bird pricing is under $2600 if booked before January 31st, 2020.
Click here to find day-by-day details and save your spot!🖨️ Print post